Premium Spread Strawberry

by Crofter's Organic

Crofter's Premium Organic Strawberry Spread is a great-tasting, flavorful fruit spread. It's perfectly sweetened with Fair Trade Cane Sugar, and is naturally gluten free. The familiar taste of fruit spread comes to you in a jar of feel-good ingredients. USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified. Product of Canada.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Premium Spread Strawberry!
Bethany W.
This was on sale at a local store so I thought I’d buy it for my kids to try. They LOVE it! They eat it in sandwiches, oatmeal, and different desserts. It’s the perfect amount of sweetness without tasting super artificial. Also, the jar is super cute!
Cheyanne R.
Hilmar, CA
Purchased at: Costco
This is my favorite brand now! I love that it doesn’t have a tangy after flavor! I get the larger size at Costco! And I’ve started trying all of the flavors!
christina Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Premium Spread Strawberry uploaded by christina Z.
Purchased at: Instacart
We love crofters. My favorite is strawberry but we recently tried the grape and it was so good!! There are like 5 ingredients and it is fair trade. It also has 33% less sugar than other jellies. We love pb n j sandwiches at our house and this stuff has changed the game.
Phenamina R.
Kitchener , ON
You will never go back!! This is not only my favourite but only jam/jelly brand now!! I get this one (and the grape) from the “healthy/organic” food section of the grocery store (believe Walmart also sells it) Once I tried this and then here and there have had the standard brands I used to buy before, there was no comparison! The previous brands just tasted like sugar, flavourless and cheap. Once you go Crofter’s you never go back! :) It’s about $4 a jar which is more than reasonable for the quality: organic, non-GMO and actually less calories/sugar than others for better flavour - how can you lose?! I eat this on toast (nowadays on dimpflmeier prebiotic or Rudolph’s Bavarian) with a little butter along with my happy morning cup of tea :) I also like the glass jars in which it comes can be washed and used to store spices and stuff. I also like supporting smaller companies and in this case a #Canadian brand. This is a standout product that I think you will love!! #Spreads #Jam #Breakfast #FavoriteFoods #BreakfastStaples
Jennelle D.
Ottawa
This is as close to fresh jam at a supermarket as it gets! I have seen where these guys started out in Parry Sound as well. Best readily available jam out there - very fresh.

Looking for your answer?