by Agptek

Buy Premium Pet Nail File Paws Grooming Trimmer Clipper Nail Grinder for Medium and Small Pets at Walmart.com

Animal Type: Dog

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Premium Pet Nail Clipper Paws Grooming Trimmer Nail Grinder for Medium and Small Pets!
Turnersville
Purchased at: Amazon
Got this for my dog who is so skittish when it comes to clipping her nails. Unfortunately she’s horrified of this, too. It seems like a very good product though, I tested it on my own nails lol.
Westerville, OH
I bought this as a Christmas present for my boyfriends parents dog. She’s a bit of a dingus and doesn’t like getting her nails done by anyone but me but with this her parents can give her manicures and trims with ease. It never has to be sharpened and the batteries last a long time. There’s a small spot for smaller nails and large opening for larger sized nails. It’s awesome. Will always buy for dog owners.

Looking for your answer?