Premium Nutritional ZuPreem AvianMaintenance FruitBlend Premium Bird Diet for Medium Birds

BY PREMIUM NUTRITIONAL

For medium birds such as Lovebirds & Cockatiels Medium pellet size w/5 different fruit shapes & colors Contains fresh ground fruit for a taste & aroma birds love 21 vitamins and minerals in every bite ZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor Premium Bird Food is formulated for various species of adult psittacines (hookbills) and passerines (softbills). Nutritionally balanced. Medium pellet size is recommended for Cockatiels, Quaker Parakeets, Ringneck Parakeets, Lovebirds, Meyer's Parrots and other medium parrots. see more...

Buy on PETCO*
Alexis N.
Good bird food, for a small bird. it's a good price and it's good quality. it gives your bird what they need to eat. they CAN NOT HAVE SEED. SEED IS SUCH A BAD THING FOR THEM TO HAVE. Seed can and will kill a bird. it's a drug to them.
Rochelle N.
My birds love this fruit food. I have a cocktail, cockatoo and they both enjoy having this once in a while. They got small beaks and this fruit blended food is small enough for them to eat without any problems. These make my birds happy. It has vitamins and minerals and amino acids which regular seeds lack. I recommend this product for bird owners.
Crystal B.
I've been slowly switching my cockatiel from a seed diet to the ZuPreem FruitBlend. She seems to really enjoy this over seeds anyway, and it is better nutritional for her. Since she can be quite picky and doesn't always eat the fresh fruit and veggies I provide her, I feel more reassured that she's getting diet essentials with this product. I just wish she enjoyed the Natural version with added vitamins & minerals, so I could add some extra variety to her diet.
G G.
I was recommended this by a lady at my local pet store and I am very happy with it! My cockatiel is usually good with any brand of food I buy, but sometimes throws things out she doesn't like. With this brand the bowl is cleaned out empty every time, and with such good ingredients in it I don't see a reason to switch to anything else. I will continue to purchase this product.
Lita M.
Pflugerville, TX
I adore this stuff. I use this size for my green-cheek conure, since he is a smaller conure and the pellets one size up take him too much work to eat. These pellets are extremely healthy for parrots and exotic birds, and the fruit juice in them makes it easy to transition a bird from an unhealthy seed-heavy diet onto this food. It is a bit expensive, but unlike mixed foods with seed hulls and shells that will be tossed out, the only thing leftover from this food is crumbs.
Casey B.
Richmond, IL
The food is good, but my silly bird only likes to eat the red shapes! The rest of the food ended on the floor for my cat and vacuum to take care of.
kelly p.
My cockatiels love Zupreem Fruitblend pellets. They're so picky when come sto food and because they transisted from a fatty (seed) diet, it's hard for them to eat pellets. But I've been really impressed with this brand because my birds love this stuff and I give this to them everyday that they don't even care about seeds at all.
Alyssa I.
Temperance, MI
Our birds love this food!! And it's a nice change from the regular bird seed. They get both and usually go for the zupreme!!
April M.
Clyde, NY
Zupreem is the closest formula to a birds natural diet that there is! We sell it at my place of employment, and I can't tell you how many people I have convinced to switch to this brand after informing them of all the positives that they will see from their feathered child! I have never heard a bad review for Zupreem, and I can't imagine why anyone would rate this less that 5 out of 5 stars! It's the best for your bird, good on your wallet, and the fruit blend smells like fruits! Zoo's use it to keep their birds in tip top shape... why wouldn't you?!