BY PREMIUM NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS

ZuPreem Grain Free Ferret DietFerrets have a short digestive tract that passes food quickly through their digestive system in 3-4 hours. This short transit time means all nutrients in their food must be absorbed quickly. And it is why ferrets need highly digestible, nutrient-dense foods with high levels of animal proteins. Our ZuPreem Grain Free Ferret Diet does the job with a high 42% protein content. This diet includes high quality meats for a great taste your ferret will love. This diet gives your ferret what he or she needs for a lively, healthy and playful life and peace of mind for you! Ferrets are meat lovers by nature and simply not made to digest foods such as corn, rice and soybeans. When fed ZuPreem Grain Free Ferret Diet every day, it supports healthy digestion and this is why it is a great choice for your furry friend. see more...

Taylor S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My ferrets love this! I tried the traditional marshall ferret food, but once my ferrets started to mature, they stopped eating completely. I found this brand and they took to it very well. I love that the pellet size is small because they used to choke on the other food. They have no problems with this brand. Additionally, I like that it's fat and meat based.
Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is what my ferrets currently eat. It's a bit pricey but they both enjoy it and it seems to be doing them well! My female Opal has adrenal disease and this keeps her fur healthy. My only complaint is that it's a little hard and the pieces are sort of large. I usually water it down so they can eat it easier without hurting their little teeth.
Rebecca W.
['Carmichael ', ''], CA
One of my ferrets is extremely picky when it comes to his food, he will seriously stave himself if he doesn't get his special brand foods and this is one of the two ferret foods that he will actually eat! So if you have a picky ferret then I definitely recommend this brand!! <3
Gao-Sheng L.
Minneapolis , MN
My ferrets love eating this product!! I mixed this with the wellness cat food. It's actually healthy and it's grain free!!
Viviana A.
houston, TX
There's food out there that does the same for a better price. It's still a good product though.
Racheal K.
This was the only food my ferrets would eat when i had them it kept their coats nice and shiny