BeveragesCoffee & TeaTEAMI
PREMIUM IMMUNE SYSTEM TEA & Antioxidant Stress Relief - Profit by Teami Blends - Best for Immunity Booster & Support - with 100% Natural Blend of Herbs - Renew Energy - Helps Detox

by TEAMI

IT'S NOT JUST A TEA, IT'S A LIFESTYLE! Your body is your temple and deserves to profit from all that nature has to offer. Natural tea allows the body to rejuvenate from the inside out, gaining a strong internal foundation. The human body needs to have...

Does this tea help immune system??
Start your review of PREMIUM IMMUNE SYSTEM TEA & Antioxidant Stress Relief - TeaMi Profit by Teami Blends - Best for Immunity Booster & Support - with 100% Natural Blend of Herbs - Renew Energy - Helps Detox!
Juliana C.
Naples, FL
PREMIUM IMMUNE SYSTEM TEA & Antioxidant Stress Relief - TeaMi Profit by Teami Blends - Best for Immunity Booster & Support - with 100% Natural Blend of Herbs - Renew Energy - Helps Detox uploaded by Juliana C.
Miracle in a bag I’m the number one fan of this teas specially this cold days nothing better that my cup of tea in the afternoons
Amber F.
Prattville, AL
This tea came to me in my most recent Fabfitfun subscription box. It is so easy to make. And it is delicious all on its own without adding honey or sugar. A lot of tea gets bitter when steeped at too high of a temp. This one doesn't seem to. I have steeped it with boiling water, and it still maintained it's sweet flavor.
Rosalina H.
Fresno , CA
I love this stuff especially when I’m feeling extremely bloated and high anxiety stress !
Amanda C.
Rio Rancho, NM
Another blend that I absolutely love. I have almost tried every blend they have and use many of there other types of products.
Rachel D.
bangalore
Teami is a very good and healthy way to bee skinny if u r trying to be skinny then u should try this but it is expensive.
Jessie E.
pickering, ON
I truly love teami profit. I am.obsessed with their tumblers and because of that, became obsessed with loose leaf teas. This tea is a great flavor and I enjoy it theough and through.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...