BeveragesCoffee & TeaTEAMI
PREMIUM HERBAL GREEN ENERGY Tea with Caffeine - Loose Leaf Blend by Blends - Best for Increased Mental Alertness - with 100% All-Natural Yerba Mate, Oolong, Lemongrass, Ginseng, & Goji Berries

by TEAMI

IT'S NOT JUST A TEA, IT'S A LIFESTYLE! Do you find yourself drinking multiple cups of coffee throughout the day and still feeling tired? Say "Goodbye!" to coffee and "Hello!" to Teami Energy! Teami Energy was developed to help you feel energized,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PREMIUM HERBAL GREEN ENERGY Tea with Caffeine - Loose Leaf Blend by TeaMi Blends - Best for Increased Mental Alertness - with 100% All-Natural Yerba Mate, Oolong, Lemongrass, Ginseng, & Goji Berries!
~Eųniqųe~ C.
Huntsville, AL
PREMIUM HERBAL GREEN ENERGY Tea with Caffeine - Loose Leaf Blend by TeaMi Blends - Best for Increased Mental Alertness - with 100% All-Natural Yerba Mate, Oolong, Lemongrass, Ginseng, & Goji Berries uploaded by ~Eųniqųe~ C.
I try to stay away from red bulls so I drink caffeinated teas and or coffee👌 and this is the best tea I've found so far. I hate I have to online purchase because it's not in any stores near me . But it's pretty fast standard 3-4 day shipping.and it gives me the energy I need to start my day.
Elizabeth G.
Brea, CA
I really wanted to love this and was excited for it but was pretty disapppinted :/ I only gave it 2 stars because it looks like high quality too and is natural except it did not give me energy. Hopefully it works for some people but i didn’t feel anything at all and have tried it a few times :/ it’s just to drink as a tea I guess and tastes alright
melissa F.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love this tea. I feel like it does give me energy and keeps me focused and I get more done the days I drink it. Plus you can use the same leaves up to 3 times.
Lisa B.
Chilhowie
I'm not a green tea drinker, but Teami has changed my mind. I drink Energy tea before my workouts. I love it! All natural....just look at the ingredients! Has me drinking less soda and more water/tea. And the taste Is great, I add a bit of agave for a little bit sweeter taste. You could also do honey if you prefer for you local flair and many properties. This tea rocks, PREMIUM HERBAL GREEN ENERGY Tea with Caffeine - Loose Leaf Blend by TeaMi Blends - Best for Increased Mental Alertness - with 100% All-Natural Yerba Mate, Oolong, Lemongrass, Ginseng, & Goji Berries.
Kim P.
Kennebunk, ME
Teami is a great brand.  This is a loose leaf tea so be sure to have something to steep the tea in or get a Teami tumbler.  The energy tea has too much caffeine for me, but I'm not a big caffeine drinker.  All Teami teas are pricey.
Anita M.
I think this is the worst of their teas. It all depends on personal preferences, but for me it was a no no. At first it tasted similar to the profit tea, then I noticed it had a bad taste after swallowing it. teami blends
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,016 reviews
I am really enjoying this tea brew. It came with a gold tea tumbler with an internal strainer so you can continually sip on your skinny tea all day long. I am very happy to see more healthy based options being offered!! You so are what you eat!!!
Bridgette S.
Sandoval, IL
This tea has a wonderful smell and it taste so nice. It has a slight mint flavor but it’s not overpowering so that is nice! It does provide a slight amount of energy but it’s nothing crazy. I would recommend this tea if you want a little boost of energy in the middle of the day!
Morgan S.
Gilbert, AZ
I enjoy the tea! I did the 30 day detox and found it to be very effective and helpful with boosting! TeaMi 30:7 Detox Plan
Olivia T.
Bosque Farms, NM
This is my favorite blend from Teami! It is so yummy and tasty and I take this with me for my 12hr graveyard shifts and it gives me such a great boost of energy and helps relieve any tiredness! I use the same leaves 3x for 3 servings of tea! Love this stuff!!!

Looking for your answer?