Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesBarnhouse Blue

by Barnhouse Blue

Our gift set includes 6/10 ML amber glass bottles with tamper evident ring and euro style dropper. The dropper inserts a small amount of product to be dispensed.Our oils are perfected for many uses; Oil difussers, Skin & Hair care formulations (...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Premium Grade Fragrance Oil - Fresh Summer - Gift Set 6/10ml Bottles - Baby Powder, Fresh Cotton, Ocean Breeze, Sweet Pea, Mountain Rain, Vanilla!
DeAnn W.
Dayton, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This product has cute packaging that is a beautiful blue outside box covering a black box with a lid. The oils are in individual bottles with the normal dropper cap. Each one of these oils smell really good and I am anxious to use them in my diffuser to personalize my space.

Looking for your answer?