BeveragesCoffee & TeaTEAMI
PREMIUM ENERGY GREEN TEA with Caffeine & Ginger Honey - Loose Leaf ALIVE Blend by Blends - Best for Increased Stamina and Boosting Mental Alertness - with 100% All-Natural Lemongrass Simple

by TEAMI

IT'S NOT JUST A TEA, IT'S A LIFESTYLE! Have you ever found yourself feeling "dead", with zero energy to get motivated in your day to day life? Do you get sick on and off, not finding a permanent solution to your physical issues? Many of us do! TeaMi...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PREMIUM ENERGY GREEN TEA with Caffeine & Ginger Honey - Loose Leaf ALIVE Blend by TeaMi Blends - Best for Increased Stamina and Boosting Mental Alertness - with 100% All-Natural Lemongrass. Simple.!
Bree C.
Lees Summit, MO
PREMIUM ENERGY GREEN TEA with Caffeine & Ginger Honey - Loose Leaf ALIVE Blend by TeaMi Blends - Best for Increased Stamina and Boosting Mental Alertness - with 100% All-Natural Lemongrass. Simple. uploaded by Bree C.
I was super surprised to like this tea so much! I am a tea drinker, but I’m pretty picky so I wasn’t sure, plus it has ginger in it, which isn’t a flavor I really like. BUT this tea was really good! It’s so light and mild that with a hint of added sweetness, it was perfect for me and I’m excited to have a new tea to enjoy. I would definitely buy it again!
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
PREMIUM ENERGY GREEN TEA with Caffeine & Ginger Honey - Loose Leaf ALIVE Blend by TeaMi Blends - Best for Increased Stamina and Boosting Mental Alertness - with 100% All-Natural Lemongrass. Simple. uploaded by Angela W.
This is such a great tasting tea! I drink this is in the AM at work. Lightly sweet. Great quality, premium tea. Definitely works and gives me energy without the jitters! Definitely recommend this tea.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
1,181 reviews
PREMIUM ENERGY GREEN TEA with Caffeine & Ginger Honey - Loose Leaf ALIVE Blend by TeaMi Blends - Best for Increased Stamina and Boosting Mental Alertness - with 100% All-Natural Lemongrass. Simple. uploaded by Kelly R.
I let it steep for over 3 minutes and it didn’t seem to do its thing. It was good but wasn’t terribly flavorful on the first go around. I added a little honey and it was pleasant. Just not strong at all.
Abigail G.
Bronx, NY
PREMIUM ENERGY GREEN TEA with Caffeine & Ginger Honey - Loose Leaf ALIVE Blend by TeaMi Blends - Best for Increased Stamina and Boosting Mental Alertness - with 100% All-Natural Lemongrass. Simple. uploaded by Abigail G.
This tea is definitely natural as has no taste. BUT to my surprise I actually enjoyed drinking it without any sugar!
Monique S.
Katy, TX
One of my favorite tea bags to travel with to work for a mid day pick me up and refocus to finish out my day strong. The flavor is great both hot and cold. It’s a little more pricey then I’m used to paying especially for the amount that come in the resealable bag.
Kirby M.
Chapel Hill, NC
WOW! This tea is delicious! I tried it out before reading anything about it and I am really impressed. The tea is made with only 4 natural ingredients, Lemongrass, Ginger, Honey, and Green Tea. It has hints of a sweet and spicy flavor to it but nothing too strong that its unbearable to drink, it's just right! This tea is perfect for anyone who starts feeling sluggish mid day and will help wake you up! I drink coffee and tea every day and I always get tired around 3pm and I coincidentally made myself this cup of tea not knowing the benefits of it and I am extremely alert and ready for the rest of my day! This is something I will definitely be reaching for at 3pm!
Jami B.
Ava, NY
A perfect blend of lemongrass,ginger, honey and green tea. The spices are fresh tasting, a wonderful tasting tea. A perfect tea for an afternoon pick me up. I love this flavor blend, highly recommend Teami Alive tea!!
Juliana C.
Naples, FL
This tea do that the promise I know they are a little expensive but when u see any sale I buy a lot and stacked all I can
Fat!maa R.
Fort Worth, TX
PREMIUM ENERGY GREEN TEA with Caffeine & Ginger Honey - Loose Leaf ALIVE Blend by TeaMi Blends - Best for Increased Stamina and Boosting Mental Alertness - with 100% All-Natural Lemongrass. Simple. uploaded by Fat!maa R.
Love the taste . It does work with giving me energy throughout the day . Definitely going to purchase it again .
LaTrecia O.
PREMIUM ENERGY GREEN TEA with Caffeine & Ginger Honey - Loose Leaf ALIVE Blend by TeaMi Blends - Best for Increased Stamina and Boosting Mental Alertness - with 100% All-Natural Lemongrass. Simple. uploaded by LaTrecia O.
This tea works wonders it gives me energy and no crashing afterwards. I work nights and would nod off alot, this assures that I'm up & alert. It also tastes really good! PREMIUM ENERGY GREEN TEA with Caffeine & Ginger Honey - Loose Leaf ALIVE Blend by TeaMi Blends - Best for Increased Stamina and Boosting Mental Alertness - with 100% All-Natural Lemongrass. Simple.

Looking for your answer?