Premium Edge Dry Food for Adult Dog uploaded by Andreina R.

BY PREMIUM EDGE

Anne Z.
Las Vegas, NV
I have American Bulldog-Pit Bull mixes and so they're prone to skin problems, obesity, gas, and are "indiscriminate eaters." I went through several brands of dog food for my bullies before I was introduced to this one. I pay approximately a dollar a pound for it but it is completely worth it. They are healthy without being fat, and this food has helped with their gas IMMENSELY and their coats are very healthy.
Andreina R.
I used to have a dog, and I fed him with Dog chow, to find out later that it was bad for him and was causing him skin problems. I took him to the vet and she said that I had to change the food I was giving him and told me about this one. My dog has never been so healthy and never loved a food as much as this one. Sadly he passed away a few months ago but I recommend you this, it's such a great deal and dogs love it!
Sónia S.
Albufeira
Not a fan it's not worth the money at all , I want to be honest and u feel like this was completely worthless
Ally L.
Palm bay, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My dog is a b!tch, will this help her?