Premium Baby Strollers for Twins Stroller Two or Double Lightweight Tandem Joovy Accommodates Infant Car Seat Sit and Stand Caboose

BY JOOVY

The new Ultralight Caboose is the lightest, most maneuverable tandem stroller available on the market today. At 25.9 pounds the Caboose Ultralight is 20% lighter than the original Caboose and far lighter than most double strollers. When we say... see more...

Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA
It truly is lightweight! I have had my share of double strollers and this is thee best! It has an adjustment and seat strap for a car seat. The rear turns into a seat, bench, or your child can stand! It is durable and easy to clean.. I can fit my 4 year old in the back seat comfortably.. it’s just hard to access the storage basket
Liz T.
Oak Creek
I have the Double Tandem and Sit in the back. The product was passed down to me by another twin mom with a toddler friend. It’s very long and hard to turn and very bulky and extremely heavy. It does hold a lot of storage on the bottom but I have to move my kids keys around just to get to the diaper bag. It’s not my first choice of strollers but there aren’t many out there to test in stores and it’s the only stroller that I can take all three kids on by myself.
Gricelda T.
Bremerton, WA
Love our Joovy stroller. I also got the extra insert for the back and really enjoyed transitioning my kids. My 5 year old still sits on it or stands on it when we are in crowded places. And my 2 year old fits perfectly comfortable on either side.

Amazon