Premium Baby Strollers for Twins Stroller Two Kids Double Tandem Accommodates Infant Car Seat Sit and Stand

BY BABY TREND #86 in Car Seats

The Sit N Stand Ultra stroller has multiple riding positions, allowing children to sit or stand along the ride, or use an infant car seat in both the front and rear facing seats. The Sit N Stand Ultra stroller can accept one or two infant car seats,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lacey B.
Newport, TN
Very easy to assemble, light weight, very convenient for my newborn and toddler. It was very reasonably priced. I love everything about this stroller. My toddler loves the sit and stand option, over all very satisfied.
Nikki H.
I love this stroller. My 3 year old can easily get in and out of the seat. Zoo trips and such are a breeze as we don't have to continually lift him and out. I love that th3 back has cup holders too.
Wendy G.
I have two kids. They are not too close in age so it was hard to have something that worked for both. One is old enough to walk but also gets tired. This is amazing. It worked with a car seat, and now it transitions into use for two toddlers. It’s vwry convenient. Has enough space for both kids and it’s versatile. I find myself changing the positioning often or as needed. It’s one of the best strollers out there.
Carrie M.
Palmdale , CA
This stroller is ok for last minute trips with my two kids but overall I would invest in something better. It’s hard to push, not enough storage access underneith, and the seat closest to the handle is awkward for my son when my daughter is in the front seat.
Krystal B.
Right now we've just got baby #1, but we bought this stroller with the future in mind. It's very sturdy, yet light, easy to fold and a joy to walk with. I love it!