BY PREMIO FOODS INC.

Tamara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received a coupon from Influenster to try. This had to be special order at the smaller Giant Eagle in Leetsdale, Pa because it was not available. Luckily there was a larger Market Dist. Giant Eagle 30min away in Robinson. They were the ONLY store in my area that had them. It took me over a month back and fourth checking until one of the stores had this product available. Despite the delayed feedback I am now writing, I can gladly say it was worth the wait. The sausages were great as expected. Below are 2 dishes I made using the product.
Jean C.
Baltimore, MD
The sausages are so delicious! Their great on the grill or fried with onions and peppers. Good with spaghetti sauce. Great on a bun with grilled onions and mustard. I like the sweet mild ones. My family likes the hot ones. So I buy them both. Every cook out we have Premio Sausages make an appearance. They are seasoned just right, they brown so lovely oh when you bite into and you get that pop! You know you have a great sausage right there.
Ashley W.
I received coupons from Influenster to try this product for free. My grocery store didn't have it so I gave the coupon to a family member and they used the sausage to make chili and they loved it. I also got to try the finished product and it was so good! I'm not usually a sausage fan but I really liked this brand.
amanda w.
I was able to purchase this sausage for free thanks to influenster and their vox box coupon. I thought it was absolutely delicious! We made a sausage tomato pasta and ate it all up. I would definitely purchase premio sausage again, I was impressed and now consider it a reliable brand.
TRACEY C.
WELL I TRIED THESE SAUSAGES AND BOIL THEM TIL ALMOST DONE THEN FRY THEM IN THERE OWN JUICE TIL BROWN THEN CUT INTO SLICES AND PUT IN A POT WITH 1 CUP OF KETCHUP AND 1 CUP BROWN SUGAR FIRMLY PACKED JUST TO MELTED & MIXED STIR TO PREVENT BURNING WHEN SAUCE BECOMES A LITE REDISH BROWN TURN OFF AND EAT VIOLA A GREAT QUICK AND EASY RECIPE
Rande w.
I received this product free from Influenster to try. I made it in a sausage carbonara dish. I'm not normally a sausage lover but I really enjoyed the taste and how it wasn't too salty like most regular sausage I've tried. I think this would taste really great on pizza.
Jeanelle W.
Baltimore, MD
I was able to buy this sausage with the voxbox coupon an my family absolutely LOVED IT!!!! I used it in my Thanksgiving stuffing dish an it was a huge hit, my stuffing usually is a hot any way😊 however the #Premio gave it that extra "POW" PING, POOF"!!!
Paige L.
Oakland, ME
These sausages cook easier than some other dinner sausages. They are fairly easy to cook and they taste amazing when they are done! You can either put them in sauce or have them by themselves and they still taste great!
Amber K.
Giant Eagle only carried this flavor and a hot Italian flavor. Thankfully it was a very mild Italian flavor with not a lot of spices or seeds in it. Pretty good!
Angelica L.
Birmingham, AL
These sausages are really good especially for cookouts and for dinner. I put them in a dish in the oven with seasoning and cook till almost done then place sauerkraut on top. So good!
amanda w.
What type of meal did you make with Premio sausage?