Premio™ Fresh Beer Bratwurst Sausage uploaded by Heather S.

BY PREMIO #75 in Sausage

A sunny afternoon, backyard grill, Premio Fresh Beer Bratwurst and beer…Leben ist gut!  We’ve taken our bratwursts to the next level by adding beer to the sausage mix.  The Premio Fresh Beer Bratwurst makes awesome potato pancakes, trust us!  Try the beer brat with shredded and soured cabbage—‘sauerkraut’; or try a Hungarian Bratwurst recipe, where all the ingredients are simmering in a crock pot for 6 to  8 hours, intensifying the flavors and served with beer bread! What goes better with beer than beer bratwursts?!

Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Foodie Expert
I like to grill these they taste so good .. And i also like to take them and cook them with red and green pepper and some onions boiled down.. You guys would love them .
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
Foodie Expert
I boil these in beer then finish them on the grill. So delicious, save the beer and mix with cheese for a dipping sauce!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
I used to eat these all the time until i got pregnant, now i wont eat anything with alcohol in it..
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Foodie Expert
Totally love use it on my lasagna and spaghetti and as a morning sausage w/ vegetables...
Christina L.
Christina L.
Delicious my family uses this when we make spaghetti with meatballs and mushrooms
Yasmin J.
Yasmin J.
Absolutely love these! Especially on the griller it gives it a great flavor
tameala w.
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
This is great you can fri it with green red peppers and onions or take the casing off and fry it put with pasta . this is really good if you haven't tried it yet get to it ,your missing out.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Silver Spring, MD
I purchased this recently and wasn't sure what to expect. I grilled this at a BBQ and it was absolutely delicious. I liked the hint of beer in it, it added a lot of flavor!
Maria L.
Maria L.
29 PALMS, CA
I love this these are really good on the grill or on breakfast time u can make them any way u want
Nashada H.
Nashada H.
Springfield, MA
These are so perfect for a summer cook out on a hot day they taste absolutely amazing