BY PREMIO

Add tomatoes, garlic and rosemary to Premio sausage and you’ve got our famous Premio Fresh Tomato, Garlic and Rosemary sausage. This appetizing and flavorsome sausage is guaranteed to leave your taste buds happy and jolly. For a wholesome meal that will kick-start your day, try a Bourbon Street Breakfast Bake, which with its abundance of flavors and sausage packs in every bite, is sure to get you ready for your day. Add an extra punch to your dinner and combine Premio Tomato, Garlic and Rosemary sausages with Penne and Spicy Vodka Tomato Cream Sauce for a positively scrumptious pasta recipe.

Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love premio sausages! there are so many recipes you can use this sausage for. Put it into the oven, cut it up with mashed potatoes, or noodles. The taste is so rich and you can pair it with practically anything.
Gina E.
Peekskill, NY
These are amazing for cookouts or breakfast! There are so many varieties we love to change it up every time we buy them
Courtney S.
I have never had this kind I have had other premio sausages and they are very delicious for all kids of occasions. This specific kind sound positively delicious I'm going to look for it the next time I go shopping I'm sure my husband would really enjoy.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
These are amazing BBQ's, in a stew or even pan fried with veggies. You can do so much with these. They're super tasty. Highly suggested!