BY PREMIO

The Premio Fresh Sweet Luganiga (sausage in English) contains fennel, which leaves you with a milder yet still savory taste that everyone will appreciate. Traditional Italian flavor with real imported fennel; no wonder they buy it by the meter in Italy!  Make exciting recipes with our Premio Fresh Sweet Luganiga, such as our prize-winner’s Grilled Premio Sausage or a Shrimp Sausage Po’ Boys sandwich, which is perfect for those lunch time hunger pains! For a hearty dinner, try the Harvest Luganiga Sausage and Acorn Squash Bake, guaranteed to please!

Nikki O.
I love these sausages in my spaghetti it taste so good and it's cheap at shop rite and I like any flavor.
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
I am not a huge fan of this product or brand but my friends love this for bbqs and coocked with eggs
Kristen B.
Laurel, MD
I used one of my free coupons for the #PremioPlease #contest to get the Luganiga sausage. It was my first time trying it, and it was delicious. We served the sausage over penne with marinara sauce and the spices in the sausage were fantastic! Yum!
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Is it good?
Brooke B.
Grand Rapids, MI
How does it compare to the store brand? Also is the price reasonable?