BY PREMIO

Our healthier chicken sausage with an added zest, sure to deliver full flavor and a little heat.  The gutsy flavor of the Premio Fresh Hot and Spicy Chicken Sausage goes perfectly well with rice to make delicious entrées and yummy salads. Risotto with this fresh, spicy Italian chicken sausage tastes absolutely delicious. Try adding Premio Fresh Hot and Spicy Chicken Sausage to spaghetti; use it as a stuffing in chicken breast to spice things up; or just add to your favorite veggies for a crunchy salad you can’t get enough of!

• What sausage wus u use on a pizza? Prefferably not beef n...2 Answers
Lauren M.
Nottingham, MD
Tasty sausage, a little hard to find this flavor in store. I finally found it at giant. I used this sausage in a brunch quiche. I added eggs cheese and some Roma tomatoes on top. Yum!
Shelly S.
London, OH
Totally LOVE this sausage. Great flavor and healthy too!!! Can't wait to use it for our BUCKEYE tailgating parties!!!! Go Bucks!!
Sarai P.
Fontana, CA
my family and I love to cook for dinner so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its easy for dinner........ then add salsa n rice
Ivelisse C.
Tampa, FL
Love em they are great in taste I add it to my rice my pasta my husband like it by it self
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
These are delicious ...goes great in spaghetti and taste great on the grill
What sausage wus u use on a pizza? Prefferably not beef nd low fat. Or any other topping of meat ?