PREMIERE PADS Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge

UIE1029 Features: Scrubbing sponge Absorbent cellulose sponge on one side, medium-duty nylon scrub pad on the other Ideal for cleaning ceramic fixtures and other kitchen and bath surfaces Color/Finish: Color: Yellow and green Dimensions: Dimensions: 0.7'' H x 3.6'' W x 6.1'' D see more...

Jillian D.
Waterford, MI
I grew up with my mom using these and now I use them as well. They are super inexpensive and work on everything. I love how long they can last, too. I boil them or wash them in the dishwasher and they're good as new. Ive even cut them in half when I was running low until I could get to the store.
Jordan M.
Greenville, MI
I love these pads for average scrubbing, since they are just medium grade. they get the job done, don't leave residue and don't make my hands itch either, lol. (steel wool pads really make me itch)
Becky B.
Spring Valley, WI
Love these simple scrubbers. Very inexpensive, so you don't have to feel bad about throwing one away if it is too grimy! I have used these since I was a little girl!
Brianna  P.
Burlington , NC
They are you average sponge that you can use for pretty much anything! My only complaint is they can get really nasty fast and then are almost impossible to get clean again!

Walmart