BY PREMIER PROTEIN

Premier Protein® whey protein contains essential protein with a fraction of the sugar and fat that other protein sources provide. The formula is designed to curb your hunger and fuel your energy for whatever you love to do. see more...

Allison S.
This can get a little clumpy if you use it just to shake up a protein drink. I would put a scoop of this powder in my Magic Bullet and blend it with strawberries, milk and ice. It came out tasting pretty good especially after a work out!
Ashley E.
Okemos, MI
I did not enjoy this protein at all. The price was good, but it is way to sweet. I couldn't even finish the whole container. I know protein powders don't have the best taste, but by adding so much sweetener makes it worse. I'm trying to cut out sugar, not add more to my diet.
Shawna G.
I love this protein powder! I buy mine from SAMs club and it's a great price for the amount you get! I mix 1 scoop with 6-8 ounces of almond milk everyday and it actually tastes like a vanilla milkshake!