BY PREMIER PROTEIN

Life requires protein, but we know it's hard to get lean protein. That's why we made delicious protein products without all the sugar, fat, and calories** to give you the energy you need every day. So whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o'clock hunger pang, or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it. see more...

Alexander E.
Bethpage, NY
Premier protein is really a decent protein. It tastes really good. I always refrigerate them for the best taste. I buy them in bulk to save money from BJ’s wholesale club, and I use other proteins as well as premier to suffice my protein neeeedssss
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely delicious! Love the Premier shakes! If you are a Weight Watcher, these shakes make for a perfect snack/treat at only 2 Freestyle Points. I love the vanilla semi-frozen. Just pop it in the freezer for 30 min or so before enjoying.
Elizabeth J.
opening it the smell is really great. Taking the first sip the texture is thicker like a milkshake. It goes down smooth and tastes natural. No aftertaste or film like you may get with other protein shakes, The fact that carton is resealable makes it very convenient to travel with and sip on and off. I love that its a paper carton instead of plastic and it fits nicely in your hand for easily enjoyable consumption.