Premier Protein Shake - Peaches 'n Cream - 11 fl oz/4pk

by Premier Protein

Life requires protein, but we know it's hard to get LEAN protein. That's why we make delicious protein products without all the sugar, fat, and calories to give you the energy you need every day. So whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o'clock hunger pang, or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it. Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Premier Protein Shake - Peaches 'n Cream - 11 fl oz/4pk!
How would you rate this product?
Veta J.
Marietta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Premier Protein Shake - Peaches 'n Cream - 11 fl oz/4pk uploaded by Veta J.
Rich and creamy. Great chilled as a Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner Supplement. Packed with the necessary daily vitamins and minerals. Only 160 calories.
Marleen S.
Roseville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Premier Protein Shake - Peaches 'n Cream - 11 fl oz/4pk uploaded by Marleen S.
I love premiere Pro Tien shakes they are my 100% favorite shakes in the world because it has so many proteins and 30 g of protein 3 g of carb and 1 g of sugar that’s just perfect for someone that’s on a low-carb diet so if you think you’re going to try this you should cause it’s delicious they have an all flavors my favorite flavor is chocolate hands down! Very good love ❤️ it 😍😍😍!
Melissa  B.
Yakima, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,433 reviews
Premier Protein Shake - Peaches 'n Cream - 11 fl oz/4pk uploaded by Melissa  B.
Premier Protein Shake - Peaches 'n Cream - 11 fl oz/4pk uploaded by Melissa  B.
I’m super happy to try these peaches 🍑 and cream drinks and help my health a bit since I’ve been home I’ve not eaten the best.
Christopher N.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Sam's Club
these protein drinks are great. the taste good the are smooth no chalky taste. a few varieties as well my fav is banana. and they are convenient for on the go or a after workout intake of protein
Gabie  C.
Chino, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I wasn’t a fan of this flavor. It had a weird taste to it that covered up the peaches and cream flavor and it had that after taste to it as well. I love peach flavored things so this one was disappointing. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Consuelo R.
Labelle, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Premier Protein Shake - Peaches 'n Cream - 11 fl oz/4pk uploaded by Consuelo R.
I gave this shake 4 stars because it has a little after taste to me, not sure if it is the peaches and cream flavoring or something else that leaves an after taste. The peaches and cream flavoring is light and not heavy on the taste buds at least to me anyway. I love that it has 30g of protein which is awesome and will help sustain my hunger until mid morning or lunch time. I would recommend this product because of the protein content which is good, but as for me I don't think I would buy this particular flavor again but definitely will on the brand itself.
LaNeisha A.
Surprise, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Premier Protein Shake - Peaches 'n Cream - 11 fl oz/4pk uploaded by LaNeisha A.
I have been looking for a protein shake that does not taste nasty and proteins. This one taste just like peaches and I could drink multiple at a time. It’s sweet and yummy for a delicious snack or having a good morning. I would definitely recommend it.
Shana W.
Santa Fe, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Very chalky texture. The peach would’ve good if it didn’t have a weird milky artificial sweetener aftertaste.
Cachet D.
Yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this brand, does not taste like your typical protein shake. It has yummy flavors as well.

Looking for your answer?