BeveragesProtein ShakesPremier Protein
Shake, Peaches & Cream, 132 Fluid Ounce [Peaches & Cream]

Premier Protein Shake, Peaches & Cream, 132 Fluid Ounce [Peaches & Cream]

by Premier Protein

Premier Protein shakes contain essential protein with a fraction of the sugar and fat that other protein sources provide. Our shakes are designed to curb your hunger and fuel your energy for whatever you love to do. The Premier Protein shake formula comes in shelf-stable and environmentally friendly Tetra Pak cartons with convenient, resealable lids.

30 Gram protein per serving; Low Sugar; Low Fat

Is this proany good i have heard mixed reviews? I have had protein shakes in the past and they were awful the whey protein taste to me is just gross. Does this have that chalky taste?
Looking for input on Premier shakes. I’m looking for a shake with a decent amount of protein that doesn’t have that chalky taste. Thanks in advance😙
Start your review of Premier Protein Shake, Peaches & Cream, 132 Fluid Ounce [Peaches & Cream]!
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,418 reviews
Premier Protein Shake, Peaches & Cream, 132 Fluid Ounce [Peaches & Cream] uploaded by Jennifer  H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Being Vegan, these shakes are the life blood of my food supply. I have three a day. I count on the high protein count and low carbs to keep my muscle intact yet steadily shed excessive weight. I love the peaches flavor. It tastes just like a homemade cobbler in a milkshake!
Pui  C.
Belchertown, MA
Premier Protein Shake, Peaches & Cream, 132 Fluid Ounce [Peaches & Cream] uploaded by Pui  C.
For some reason this protein shake does not taste like a shake as it is very fruity peachy flavor! I meant that the consistency is not thick
John F.
Hagerstown, MD
Premier Protein Shake, Peaches & Cream, 132 Fluid Ounce [Peaches & Cream] uploaded by John F.
This is without a doubt my favorite shake i use it daily my effort to lose weight. i have tried all the flavors and they have quite a few still trying to get my hands on the limited edition pumkin flavor
Danielle  J.
Florence, NJ
Premier Protein Shake, Peaches & Cream, 132 Fluid Ounce [Peaches & Cream] uploaded by Danielle  J.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Omg!!!! I love 💜💙❤ these Premier Protein Peaches and Cream shakes. Ive been on a diet lately and have been trying to incorporate alot of protein into it. These shakes are perfect for a meal replacement or for protein after i exercise. They have 160 calories, 1g of sugar, 24 vitamins and minerals and 30 g of protein. The taste is a 10 out of 10 and they don't taste chalky at all! I got a 12 pack for 12$ at Dollar Tree which is an AMAZING deal! Premier Protein Shake, Peaches & Cream, 132 Fluid Ounce [Peaches & Cream]
Lisa B.
Valparaiso, FL
Premier Peaches and Cream Shake is one of my all time favorites. I love the simplicity of just grabbing one of fridge and going. I’m still getting my protein and vitamins, while also getting full. If you have never tried any of these I highly recommend them because I’m hooked. [product:premier-protein-shake-peaches-&-cream-132-fluid-ounce-[peaches-&-cream]
Morgan  H.
Manchester, NJ
Out of all the premiers this one is THE worst 🤮🤮 super fake tasting. The peach 🍑 flavor couldn’t be any more fake. Almost taste like medicine or alcohol but with chalk! And do NOT drink this if it’s not refrigerated!! [product:premier-protein-shake-peaches-&-cream-132-fluid-ounce-[peaches-&-cream] made me weary to try the other fruit flavors but I heard from quite a few people and from reading reviews that they were pretty good!! I wouldn’t repurchase or recommend but I buy other flavors regularly!
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
I gave this a one star rating because I didn’t think it tasted like peach and it was disgusting.
Kiana L.
Anaheim, CA
This one’s a winner and possibly my favorite Premier Protein flavor! It’s very light and not too sweet. I gave one to my mom (who does not have a sweet tooth like I do and is very picky), and she was surprised to find that she liked it too! If you’ve ever had Asian flavored milk drinks, I think this is similar. It’s not exactly a true peach taste, like a peach fruit smoothie would be, but more creamy like milk. I drink protein shakes almost every day, so I appreciate the light and subtle taste because I don’t get tired of the flavor. I’ve repurchased plenty of times.
Toni H.
Muscle shoals, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love premier protein shakes rich in flavor high in protein and low in calories and carbs love all the flavors
Michelle O.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are soooo delicious!!! If you like peaches then you'll love this protein shake! They're high in protein and seriously taste like peach heaven! I drank them often (before cutting dairy from my diet) as a light meal replacement. I don't buy them since I switched to plant-based protein shakes. I wish they had a plant-based version.