BeveragesProtein ShakesPremier Protein
Shake, Cookies & Cream, 132 Fluid Ounce

Premier Protein Shake, Cookies & Cream, 132 Fluid Ounce

Each Premier Protein shake contains 30 grams of protein, complete with all of the essential amino acids, 1 gram of sugar and 5 grams of carbs. Low in fat, with only 160 calories, this shake also provides 24 vitamins and minerals.

30 Gram protein per serving; 1 gram Sugar; Low Fat

Premier Protein Shake, Cookies & Cream, 132 Fluid Ounce ? Is this a good product to use when you are on the keto diet?
[product:premier-protein-shake-cookies-&-cream-132-fluid-ounce]
Do these taste? Is it chalky at all and would these go good in coffee you think? In place of creamer.
Start your review of Premier Protein Shake, Cookies & Cream, 132 Fluid Ounce!
JAMIE H.
Halethorpe, MD
Premier Protein Shake, Cookies & Cream, 132 Fluid Ounce uploaded by JAMIE H.
I love Premier Shakes. They are perfect for when you're doing a low carb diet. 3 Net Carbs and 30g of protein. I love this flavor and many others. Vanilla is my least favorite. But these are a perfect meal substitution or a snack on the go. They fill you up and give you energy to keep going. Premier Protein Shake, Cookies & Cream, 132 Fluid Ounce
Jennifer H.
2,610 reviews
Premier Protein Shake, Cookies & Cream, 132 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Being Vegan, I love these shakes for my day time routine. Having 30 grams of protein and only 4 grams of carbs in this particular shake, I can count on this to retain muscle mass and continue to loss fat. This shake tastes exactly like Oreos! Which is great since I have sworn off cookies for now!:)
Tasnim I.
Brooklyn, NY
Premier Protein Shake, Cookies & Cream, 132 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Tasnim I.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This protein drink doesn’t have the grainy powdery texture as other drinks, it’s very smooth. I think this flavor is particular has a weird after taste. I prefer the chocolate flavor over this. Other than that I think these drinks are great for replacing a meal because they make you feel so full.
Daisy P.
South Jordan, UT
Purchased at: Costco
Delicious, filling, and packed with protein, Premiere provides you with a large amount of protein to start your day, with minimal sugar. I would recommend it.
Anne Marie  J.
Tuttle, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
So my favorite! I have one every single day. It doesn’t have the weird chemical aftertaste that most proteins shakes do. It’s filling and gets me to lunch without feeling hungry. Best when cold. It’s helped me in my weight loss journey.
Jamie F.
New Castle, PA
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I really like these shakes. They taste good and are convenient for when you are on the go or don’t have a lot of time to make a shake. The packaging is nice and keeps them fresh. I would buy these again.
Tayleur B.
Collinsville, IL
This flavor was a little too artificial for me, I prefer the regular chocolate version
Michelle  G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these shakes, but this flavor is my absolute favorite. These are my “go to” breakfast or lunch meal when I’m running late and can’t make a meal myself.
Gloria M.
I tried this and was not a fan. I’ve tried other flavors before and they were pretty good but this one did not taste like cookies and cream at all. I was very disappointed with this and would not buy it again.
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
1,026 reviews
I drink premade protein shakes daily. This one has a good flavor. Not too rich. I only gave it 4 stars because of my preference on the flavors I can tolerate now after gastric bypass surgery.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda  P.