BeveragesProtein ShakesPremier Protein
Shake, Chocolate, 30g Protein, 11 Fl Oz, 18 Ct

Premier Protein Shake, Chocolate, 30g Protein, 11 Fl Oz, 18 Ct

0 GRAMS OF HEALTHY PROTEIN, INCLUDING ALL OF THE ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS24 VITAMINS MINERALSEXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUMONLY 160 CALORIESLOW IN FAT / ONLY 1 GRAM OF SUGAR11 OUNCE SHAKES Premier Protein Chocolate High Protein Shakes, 11 fl oz, 18 count pack

Ingredients: Water, Premier Protein? Shake Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Concentrate), Cocoa Powder (processed with alkali), Contains 1% or less of the following: High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Inulin, Cellulose Gel and Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Phosphate, DATEM, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Carrageenan, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Sodium Ascorbate [Vitamin C], dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate [Vitamin E], Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Biotin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide, Potassium Iodide, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Chromium Chloride, Cyanocobalamin [Vitamin B12], Phytonadione [Vitamin K], Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Cholecalciferol [Vitamin D3], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2]), Ferric Orthophosphate, Manganese Sulfate, Tripotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Polyphosphate.CONTAINS: MILK.

Food Form: Liquids

Flavor: Chocolate

Es conveniente tomar junto a una dieta? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Has anybody found that there is a think, gunky type substance at the bottom of the cartons? Am I just not shaking them vigorously enough? I discovered it when empty containers felt heavier than they should. The shakes are not expired and do not taste bad. Maybe it's just the carmel flavor ones? Trying to decide if I should return the open case to Costco.
Iss this good for weight loss?
Start your review of Premier Protein Shake, Chocolate, 30g Protein, 11 Fl Oz, 18 Ct!
Jeanne  A.
Sanford, MI
Premier Protein Shake, Chocolate, 30g Protein, 11 Fl Oz, 18 Ct uploaded by Jeanne  A.
With 160 calories and 30 grams of protein Premier protein shakes curb my hunger cravings and keep me from over indulging on non nutrient snacks .The chocolate flavor is my favorite and it doesn't have the chalky protein aftertaste that some drinks do .Great to blend with ice and powdered peanut butter powder for a healthy smoothie .
Trae C.
Lafayette, TN
Premier Protein Shake, Chocolate, 30g Protein, 11 Fl Oz, 18 Ct uploaded by Trae C.
This protein is amazing go to for a quick meal. My job is very fast paced so I need the convenience and ease of something quick. Definitely recommend and the cookies and cream does taste like coco puffs.
Shayla S.
Temple, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Great tastes for a protein shake. I love to add it to my protein smoothies I make in my blender. It has more protein in it then most protein shakes and I’d recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good protein shake.
Jodi K.
Austin
Purchased at: Costco
I really and truly love these shakes. They are like chocolate milk. No strange after taste, reasonably priced, esp when on sale. They have a lot of protein that keeps me full for hours. I'm not a morning person, so the grab and go, dtink them on the way is a big bonus #healthyliving #proteinshake #premierprotein
Amanda A.
Mountain View, CA
Premier Protein Shake, Chocolate, 30g Protein, 11 Fl Oz, 18 Ct uploaded by Amanda A.
My favorite! On the go, I get a packet of these every other week they filled me up, and they don’t taste bad at all either.
Tammy P.
Kokomo, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
Premier is a nice meal replacement shake! I like this better than other brands. Has a great chocolate flavor. I like to drink mine chilled. Definitely met my expectations for a meal replacement. I am a repeat buyer and I would recommend it to others! Premier Protein Shake, Chocolate, 30g Protein, 11 Fl Oz, 18 Ct
Tammy  B.
Hephzibah, GA
I love to add this product to cold coffee in the morning it fills me up till lunch. It has a great taste not chalky like other shakes. It comes in a variety of flavors. I would recommend these to anyone that doesn't eat breakfast or for a quick on the go option instead of breakfast.
Tayleur B.
Collinsville, IL
I love these for mornings I don’t have time for a full breakfast or to use as a grab & go snack
Ashley C.
Fort Carson, CO
Love these! Super easy for a grab on the go snack or meal & even better with the variety of flavors.
Kathryn W.
South Bend, IN
This is the best tasting ready made protein shake that I have tried. There is a fake sugar aftertaste, but not as strong as some other brands. The consistency is not watery thin, but it's not super thick either. It's just right for me personally. Actually tastes like chocolate, unlike some other brands. Price is a little higher than some others.