BeveragesProtein ShakesPremier Protein
Premier Protein Caramel High Protein Shake

Premier Protein® Caramel High Protein Shake

Life requires protein, but we know it's hard to get Lean protein. That's why we make delicious protein products without all the sugar, fat and calories, to give you the energy you need every day. So whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o'clock hunger pang or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it.

I will be needing these soon. How good are these compared to other brands? Is this flavor good at all?
Do these products help to promote muscle gain when working out ? When are you supposed to drink them? What exactly do they do for your body?
So, I’m thinking about buying this. How does it taste?! Also, what other flavors do they sell?! And where can I find it?!
Start your review of Premier Protein® Caramel High Protein Shake!
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Premier Protein shakes taste great and can help to start out your day on a good foot! I am not a breakfast person so instead I grab one of these. They taste great, have 30g of protein and can drink in car on your wY to work. PLEASE follow up with a doctor if you plan or want to substitute more than one meal with a shake. I go through my day with eating a salad for lunch and do not have midday slump because the shake helps keep my blood sugar levels steady.
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
Premier Protein® Caramel High Protein Shake uploaded by Lucia A.
Very tasteful and it’s easy to take it alone or with tea o coffee, best part is this have 30g of PROTEIN plus 24 vitamins just 1g of sugar and I recommend it for you healthy and happy regimenPremier Protein® Caramel Protein Shakes 1 Box ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Domonique G.
Staten Island, NY
Premier Protein® Caramel High Protein Shake uploaded by Domonique G.
Purchased at: Costco
Yes yes yes and yes ! Throw this in with your favorite coffee and add a little caramel drizzle and some sweet cream cold foam and it’s exactly like Starbucks you forget you’re even drinking a protein shake.
Kim W.
Tacoma, WA
Premier Protein® Caramel High Protein Shake uploaded by Kim W.
Purchased at: Target
This is one protein drink that is actually delicious and not chalky or leaves a bad after-taste. It has a great protein content. This allows it to be used post-workout or as a meal replacement. I personally use it in the morning, for both! After my workout I mix one protein shake with cold brew coffee. Doing that prevents me from consuming all of the sugar and cream that I would normally put in a regular cup of coffee. I highly recommend this brand and flavor!
Tiara H.
Pearland, TX
Premier Protein® Caramel High Protein Shake uploaded by Tiara H.
I’m very picky with my protein shakes. Hi really like this one. I tried it this morning and the taste is very good. It’s sweet but not too sweet. And it has helped with my appetite for a while now. I can’t wait to try another flavor.
Sydney G.
Verona, MO
Premier Protein® Caramel High Protein Shake uploaded by Sydney G.
Purchased at: Walmart
These protein drinks are definitely my favorite! Premier protein shakes taste amazing by themselves and even better with espresso shots to make a great substitute for coffee! 10/10, definitely recommend!
Yessica P.
San Pablo, CA
Premier Protein® Caramel High Protein Shake uploaded by Yessica P.
Purchased at: Costco
Ok everyone should go and purchase this Premier Protein! I absolutely love it! Great value for an amazing product, add espresso to it and let me tell you is delicious! I definitely recommend this to anyone especially if you’re always on the go!
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
I love to drink these in the afternoon mixed with a few shots of espresso over ice. It feels like a treat, gets me a jolt of caffeine,and helps me get protein in without a ton of chicken. This is my favorite flavor they have, and mixes well with the coffee.
didier H.
Rockwall, TX
Honestly The flavor isn’t the best but if I don’t have time to cook is a good option for my lunch .
Ciji R.
Omg!! this is by far the best protein shake I have ever tried. I have tried the chocolate which is my favorite as well the strawberry which is great as well. I am looking forward to trying the caramel but it is somewhat hard to find. I must say these are a bit expensive but will continue to buy because it is hard to find such a great tasting protein shake.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brianna B.
il y a un an
Samantha R. il y a 7 mois
I love the caramel shake. I use it as creamer in my coffee.