suggested searches

16%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I LOVE using these for my coffee in the morning! One shake + two shots of espresso either iced or hot. The shakes do have a bit of a protein aftertaste, but they’re better then most others I’ve tried. I find the coffee cuts it a bit as well. Overall, they’re a great way to get protein in!

Product reviewed: Premier Protein® Caramel High Protein Shake 4-11 fl. oz. Aseptic Cartons

I started using premier protein when I started my fitness journey. I would use it as a breakfast substitute. I would mix the protein with my coffee. It tastes good!

I’ve tried a lot of premier protein and I’ve stuck with the caramel consistently. It tastes so good after a workout or even in your coffee as creamer. I prefer mine refrigerated personally but you don’t have to. To me this one just doesn’t taste as artificial! 5/5 for sure!