Premier Protein® Bananas & Cream High Protein Shake 4-11 fl. oz. Aseptic Cartons uploaded by Jessica S.Premier Protein® Bananas & Cream High Protein Shake 4-11 fl. oz. Aseptic Cartons uploaded by Kennetra w.Premier Protein® Bananas & Cream High Protein Shake 4-11 fl. oz. Aseptic Cartons uploaded by Cece M.

BY PREMIER PROTEIN

Life requires protein, but we know it's hard to get Lean protein. That's why we make delicious protein products without all the sugar, fat and calories, to give you the energy you need every day. So whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o'clock hunger pang or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it. see more...

• How does this flavor taste? Like real bananas or more artificial?3 Answers
Buy on Target
Katie M.
Hanover, PA
Surprisingly great flavor. I wasn't sure about the banana but it was tasty. Mixed very well and very smooth. Keeps you full!
Hannah P.
I am absolutely in love with this protein shake. It gives you great energy and is before a workout
Cece M.
Ogden
This is a must have and it is so yummy! I love bananas and this gives me the feeling of eating one. I drink one a day in place of a meal either breakfast or lunch and it satisfy my hunger.
Rachel W.
Alvin, TX
Wow these are hands down some of the best protein shakes I've ever had!! I love all the flavors I've tried (chocolate, strawberries & cream, caramel and of course banana & cream) and keep them in stock at my house. The banana & cream is my favorite though as to me it tastes just like banana pudding... I put them in the freezer for about 30 minutes before drinking and it makes it thicker. This is one protein drink that's make it easy to use every day.
Kennetra w.
Union Springs, AL
I love these shakes they are so good and filling. They don't taste gritty like some protein shakes will.Also it doesn't leave a bad after taste.I love that it's only 160 calories and it really does taste like bananas and cream.
Keaira S.
Norfolk, VA
Let me start by saying this brand of protein shakes is great. I like the vanilla flavor but when I discovered the banana flavor I send bananas for it. Sooooo good. Love this brand because you get a good tasting shake with high protein, low calorie and low sugar. Definitely will buy again.
Tia J.
Queens Vlg, NY
Yummy and a nice change from the chocolate I usually get. Initially I had to adjust to the taste because it doesn't taste like authentic banana flavor of course but close enough. I think adding I've to protein shakes and shaking them well makes a big difference. I also use this in place of milk or creamer in my iced coffee.
Dulce S.
Fresno, CA
Honestly these don't taste like diet shakes at all. I love these so much and banana flavor is amazing. There is a lot of versitile ways to use this shake . I use it as coffee creamer
Aisha C.
N Little Rock, AR
Great for someone that does not like to eat breakfast as soon as they wake up or post work out. The banana flavor is actually quite good, I purchased mine at my local walmart
Asia S.
Spring, TX
I honestly didn't mind this flavor but I prefer vanilla. This one is extremely sweet to me, although it only contains 1g of sugar I believe.
Robyn S.
Ann Arbor, MI
How does this flavor taste? Like real bananas or more artificial?