Premier Protein® Bananas & Cream High Protein Shake 4-11 fl. oz. Aseptic Cartons

BY PREMIER PROTEIN #27 in Protein Shakes

Life requires protein, but we know it's hard to get Lean protein. That's why we make delicious protein products without all the sugar, fat and calories, to give you the energy you need every day. So whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o'clock hunger pang or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it. see more...

• How does this flavor taste? Like real bananas or more art...3 Answers
Kelli Y.
Harold
I’m so glad I discovered this protein shake. I was having such a hard time getting my protein in daily but these have been a life saver. The bananas and cream is my favorite flavor. Guys, these shakes actually taste good! It’s not a chore to drink these and get our protein.
Cece M.
Clearfield, UT
This is a must have and it is so yummy! I love bananas and this gives me the feeling of eating one. I drink one a day in place of a meal either breakfast or lunch and it satisfy my hunger.
Jamie A.
Muskegon, MI
Love these shakes! Recently started Weght Watchers, and these are very low in points & come in great flavors. My favorites are Banana, Peach & Caramel so far. I get these in 12-packs at a great price from Sam's Club.
Rachel W.
Alvin, TX
Wow these are hands down some of the best protein shakes I've ever had!! I love all the flavors I've tried (chocolate, strawberries & cream, caramel and of course banana & cream) and keep them in stock at my house. The banana & cream is my favorite though as to me it tastes just like banana pudding... I put them in the freezer for about 30 minutes before drinking and it makes it thicker. This is one protein drink that's make it easy to use every day.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
I really like these protein drinks. They have a great amount of protein for the calories for drink. I usually eat it as a midday meal and it keeps me feeling satisfied until the evening. I have tried every flavor and although I wasn't sure of banana, when I tired it, I was happy with the taste. It is not chemically like other protein products.
AMANDA M.
Wyandotte, MI
Absolutely delicious! Banana flavor that is not overwhelmingly banana. Best when cold in my opinion. I purchased the big box at Sam's Club, as you get more bang for your buck by buying more at once. 10/10 will buy again, soon actually!
Tia J.
Queens Vlg, NY
Yummy and a nice change from the chocolate I usually get. Initially I had to adjust to the taste because it doesn't taste like authentic banana flavor of course but close enough. I think adding I've to protein shakes and shaking them well makes a big difference. I also use this in place of milk or creamer in my iced coffee.
Kennetra w.
Union Springs, AL
I love these shakes they are so good and filling. They don't taste gritty like some protein shakes will.Also it doesn't leave a bad after taste.I love that it's only 160 calories and it really does taste like bananas and cream.
Keaira S.
Norfolk, VA
Let me start by saying this brand of protein shakes is great. I like the vanilla flavor but when I discovered the banana flavor I send bananas for it. Sooooo good. Love this brand because you get a good tasting shake with high protein, low calorie and low sugar. Definitely will buy again.
DORA R.
Like to drink it directly after workout, or as a breakfast on my rest days, its a good price, i like that its easy to carry on my gym bag or my purse as well, love the banana flavor, i can drink it for days without get tired of the flavor
Robyn S.
Ann Arbor , MI
How does this flavor taste? Like real bananas or more artificial?