BeveragesProtein ShakesPremier Protein
Premier Protein Bananas & Cream High Protein Shake

Premier Protein® Bananas & Cream High Protein Shake

Life requires protein, but we know it's hard to get Lean protein. That's why we make delicious protein products without all the sugar, fat and calories, to give you the energy you need every day. So whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o'clock hunger pang or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it.

Are these a good addition for smoothies and shakes?
Premier Protein® Bananas & Cream High Protein Shake Are these better than the Strawberries and cream flavor ?
I am wanting to know how do you like the taste of these products? [product:premier-protein-bananas-cream-high-protein-shake-4-11-fl-oz-aseptic-cartons] ? Premier Protein® Caramel High Protein Shake
Start your review of Premier Protein® Bananas & Cream High Protein Shake!
Miranda S.
Lehighton, PA
Premier Protein® Bananas & Cream High Protein Shake uploaded by Miranda S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love Premier Protein Banana. Some days are just to busy to have a normal breakfast, lunch, or dinner so instead I drink Premier Protein and it fills me up so I can stay focused and on task for what I need to get done for the day. I personally purchase two four packs each week for myself. Plus, it has only 1g of sugar, 24 vitamins and minerals, and it's only 160 calories! Definitely my go to! Premier Protein® Bananas & Cream High Protein Shake
jakayla  J.
Waverly, VA
Premier Protein® Bananas & Cream High Protein Shake uploaded by jakayla  J.
Purchased at: Publix
to be honest i thought these were gonna be nasty but in all reality they’re really good, i highly recommend lol
Judith C.
Milwaukee, WI
Premier Protein® Bananas & Cream High Protein Shake uploaded by Judith C.
Makes me feel full I love the banana taste, is a perfect serving size to make you feel satisfied but not so much to have left over.
AMANDA M.
Wyandotte, MI
Absolutely delicious! Banana flavor that is not overwhelmingly banana. Best when cold in my opinion. I purchased the big box at Sam's Club, as you get more bang for your buck by buying more at once. 10/10 will buy again, soon actually!
Christine L.
clementon, NJ
Love the brand, and the nutrition! This particular flavor is absolutely awful. I feel like floor cleaner might have the same taste. And I typically love banana shakes! Very unfortunate. I also wish they were a bit cheaper.
Christy  D.
Tunkhannock, PA
This is delicious. It tastes like you are drinking banana cream pudding, without the thickness. It is a great protein product and something that I drink regularly. The entire premier line is delicious with the exception of a few that I don't care for, but it is something that I have in my house as a staple.
Naheed J.
Dix Hills, NY
Purchased at: Costco
Omg I actually am obsessed with this shake because it’s SO good on another level.It has 1g of SUGAR and 30 grams of protein so I highly highly recommend everyone to get this shake.I love the flavors especially bananas and cream & strawberries & cream😍😍
Pamela P.
[product:premier-protein-bananas-&-cream-high-protein-shake] Is my favorite go to protein shake. My favorite flavor is the bananas and cream. The consistency is wonderful and smooth. I like to enjoy these as breakfast or to hold me over throughout the day.
Jaime R.
Stamford, CT
I do like that they have a variety of flavors. My favorite is maple, banana, blueberry oats. It’s a great source of protein
Karen  M.
Athens, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought these for my husband whom has depleted energy from complications from chemotherapy. He has been drinking one daily for past couple of months, he loves the banana flavor and it has definitely given him more energy. I can see the progress he has made since he started drinking these. I would love to recommend anyone who is looking for added energy to give these a try.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brianna T.
Terre Haute, IN
il y a 2 ans
lisa K. il y a 3 mois
Yes-it’[email protected] fav out of all the flavors.
Peaches A.
Zebulon, NC
il y a 3 ans
Sami H. il y a 3 ans
I absolutely LOVE the bananas and cream and coffee flavored premier protein shakes! I am actually a tad obsessed with the coffee one right now. I love the vanilla one too! The bananas and cream one is great for when I have a sweet craving during one of my “meals” (I obviously drink the shake as a meal so I choose bananas and cream if I want something sweet!).