Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes

Energy for Every Day™ High Protein Shake. 30g Protein. 160 Calories. 1g Sugar. Low Fat. 24 Vitamins & Minerals Life requires protein, but we know it s hard to get lean protein.  That s why we make delicious protein products without all the sugar, fat and calories, to give you the energy you need every day.  So whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o clock hunger pang or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it. Naturally & Artificially Flavored 4 - 11 fl oz Shakes ~ Total Net Wt. 44 fl oz.

Are these any good, I’ve had the cookies and cream which were good. But not the peaches and cream?
How do these taste? What’s your favorite flavor? Does it keep you full or in like an hour are you hungry?
Not a huge fan of protein shakes, because it often has that weird aftertaste. Does this one have that? Also, what is your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes!
Product Highlights
A lot of protein shakes taste terrible and make getting the protein intake you need a crummy experience, but these are so good!in 7 reviews
These are the BEST tasting protein shakes out there with the most amount of protein for their size.in 2 reviews
I personally like the chocolate one but the vanilla is pretty good too.in 2 reviews
Great taste, good amount of protein and great for on the go, the only brand of protein shakes I get nowin 1 review
I prefer the chocolate flavor over vanilla.in 1 review
3 years agoColumbus, OH
I'm usually not a big fan of protein or meal replacement drinks, but I grabbed a few of these to mix into iced coffee drinks. They're pretty good, but the vanilla taste is really strong on these!
2 years agoFort Wayne, IN
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes uploaded by Monique G.
This shake tasted pretty good compared to a lot of protein shakes . Actually held me over until lunch time in the morning. Gave me a slight painful feeling being lactose intolerant but to eaches own on that one.
9 months agoRedondo Beach, CA
Purchased at: Costco
This is by far my favorite shake to get. I usually buy them in bulk at Costco. I love how cheap it is and much protein it has. They’re convenient especially for someone who’s trying to gain weight and build muscle. ALSO it doesn’t have that weird after tastes that other protein shakes give you when you drink them.
2 years agoGreenville, NC
I cannot speak enough on how much I love this product. I do HIIT workouts about 4-5 times weekly, and these are a great way to add in the protein I need to help restore and repair my body. They are low in calorie, and packed with nutrients, and they taste delicious!!
2 years agoTacoma
Love these.my husband and  drink them everyday for weight loss.we got them from Sam's club. You can also find them at Walmart and very easy to use. Affordable and worth every penny. We also buy the powder form. Would recommend to anyone wanting to lose weight.
5 months agoMontclair , CA
Purchased at: Costco
These are my favorite protein shakes because they taste so good and aren’t chalky like a lot of other protein shakes are. I drink them on their own but also like adding them to my fruit smoothies for some extra protein. I also like adding the vanilla flavor protein shake to my iced coffee or cold brew instead of creamer. Costco sells these in bulk for a great price!
3 years ago
I've heard great things about this protein shake and would like to try them sometime. They are supposed to act somewhat like a meal replacement. I also heard they taste great and not chalky like others.
2 years agoBelle Plaine, MN
These are my go-to for breakfast. I buy the bulk boxes at Sam’s club and I take one in everyday for work. It’s super quick and easy to drink. The chocolate tastes fantastic and the best part is that it has 30 grams of protein which keeps me full until lunch. I love them!
a year agoBronx, NY
I buy this all the time. I can rely with them whenever I’m rushing in the morning and don’t have time to make breakfast. They are packed with protein leaving full until next time that is my next meal. Try it
2 years ago
So many protein shakes that i have tried in the past taste so chalky, but these shakes are fantastic. The taste of the chocolate is soooo good, and with 30 grams of protein, its perfect for gym-goers for post-workout, or they're a great meal replacement for anyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...