Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes

Energy for Every Day™ High Protein Shake. 30g Protein. 160 Calories. 1g Sugar. Low Fat. 24 Vitamins & Minerals Life requires protein, but we know it s hard to get lean protein.  That s why we make delicious protein products without all the sugar, fat and calories, to give you the energy you need every day.  So whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o clock hunger pang or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it. Naturally & Artificially Flavored 4 - 11 fl oz Shakes ~ Total Net Wt. 44 fl oz.

Are these any good, I’ve had the cookies and cream which were good. But not the peaches and cream?
How do these taste? What’s your favorite flavor? Does it keep you full or in like an hour are you hungry?
Not a huge fan of protein shakes, because it often has that weird aftertaste. Does this one have that? Also, what is your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes!
Product Highlights
A lot of protein shakes taste terrible and make getting the protein intake you need a crummy experience, but these are so good!in 7 reviews
These are the BEST tasting protein shakes out there with the most amount of protein for their size.in 2 reviews
I personally like the chocolate one but the vanilla is pretty good too.in 2 reviews
Great taste, good amount of protein and great for on the go, the only brand of protein shakes I get nowin 1 review
I prefer the chocolate flavor over vanilla.in 1 review
3 years agoDumfries, VA
I had bariatric surgery, so I pretty much live off of these lol. Best tasting RTD protein shakes. And only 1g of sugar? Wild. Caramel is my favorite, with chocolate right behind. Banana is the easiest to drink, almost thinner than the rest. Can't explain it. But i buy these regularly and will continue to do so.
2 years agoConcord, NC
These are the best protein shakes out there I absolutely love them. Strawberries and cream, bananas and cream, chocolate are the best for me. Vanilla comes in next with a carame my least favorite it's just too sugary for me. This protein shake has the lowest amount of calories for the highest amount of protein. 30 grams of protein for only 160 calories is amazing.
3 years agoBrowns Mills, NJ
I'm really happy with this drink it doesn't taste like your drinking chalk as some of these do I got this at Walmart and it was reasonable with its price it's such a treat that tastes amazing I have the bananas&cream flavor and it's like a mini milk shake love it!!!
2 years agoRAYMORE, MO
Best protein shake out there.  Great taste, low calorie (160), low in sugar (2g) and high in protein (30g).  I buy in bulk at Sam's Club where they have the different flavors, chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, banana and caramel.  Boxes of 12 between $16-$18. Great for a on the go breakfast in the morning, snack or post workout.
2 years agoRavenswood, WV
As a post weight loss surgery patient, these are a lifesaver!  I have to drink at least one protein shake every day for the rest of my life in order to get all the recommended protein a day.  These give me nearly half my daily recommended protein and I can stick one in a double or triple espresso and feel like I'm just drinking iced coffee!  I switch between the vanilla and chocolate!
a year agoDallas, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these things!! They are super easy for grab and go. I work two jobs to it’s easy to grab in the morning for my evening job. I’ve tired multiple different flavors and never been disappointed. I don’t feel like it has that chalky taste at all. One of my favorite ways of drinking the vanilla one is by mixing It with a few shots of espresso, and BAM you have a protein filled “vanilla latte”
2 years agoAnnandale , VA
Premier protein is one of the best tasting shakes out there. The nutrition info won't frighten you either! Currently I put about half a shake with my coffee in the morning and it's yummy! I get mines from costco in bulk. It can also be used as a meal replacement. I recommend this to anyone who wants a quick meal or snack on the go.
2 years agoNew Orleans
I like these, but the after taste to it isn't the greatest. It's a protein shake so it does have a bit of that protein after taste if you know what I mean. They're better than some I've tried in the past. I recommend buying a four pack from Target or Walmart and give it a taste before you buy the huge bulks from Sam's or Costco.
3 years agoNorfolk, VA
These are good protein shakes. The taste is better than most store bought protein shakes. I love that they are low calorie, low sugar, and high protein. I just wish u could get more shakes in the pack. The price point is a little high for 4 shakes. Sams club has a decent price if you buy more I believe. Overall a great product.
3 years agoNewburgh, IN
I drink a lot of protein supplements, usually the powder that I mix with water. I recently tried this to mix things up and have been pleasantly surprised. I really like adding this instead of milk to my coffee in the morning.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...