Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes

Energy for Every Day™ High Protein Shake. 30g Protein. 160 Calories. 1g Sugar. Low Fat. 24 Vitamins & Minerals Life requires protein, but we know it s hard to get lean protein.  That s why we make delicious protein products without all the sugar, fat and calories, to give you the energy you need every day.  So whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o clock hunger pang or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it. Naturally & Artificially Flavored 4 - 11 fl oz Shakes ~ Total Net Wt. 44 fl oz.

Are these any good, I’ve had the cookies and cream which were good. But not the peaches and cream?
How do these taste? What’s your favorite flavor? Does it keep you full or in like an hour are you hungry?
Not a huge fan of protein shakes, because it often has that weird aftertaste. Does this one have that? Also, what is your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes!
Product Highlights
A lot of protein shakes taste terrible and make getting the protein intake you need a crummy experience, but these are so good!in 7 reviews
These are the BEST tasting protein shakes out there with the most amount of protein for their size.in 2 reviews
I personally like the chocolate one but the vanilla is pretty good too.in 2 reviews
Great taste, good amount of protein and great for on the go, the only brand of protein shakes I get nowin 1 review
I prefer the chocolate flavor over vanilla.in 1 review
3 months agoArlington, TX
I love these protein shakes! I mix them with cold brew in the mornings and it fills me up for a few hours. The vanilla is great, doesn’t taste too “protein-y” and it’s not super thick like the other brands.
8 months agoDemorest, GA
I personally love this Vanilla protein shake. Im always on the go and using the blender bottle to mix my protein after a workout was not my thing. Blending my protein in a plug in blender tasted so much better but so time consuming. Thank goodness for this! I was afraid this would taste horrible but no, this stuff is so good especially cold. After my workout I enjoy drinking this protein drink, with 30g of protein, low in calories and just 1g of fat. It keeps me full and satisfied for about 3-4 hours. Iv heard of coffee lovers ordering 2 shots of espresso over ice in a venti cup and adding the caramel premier protein and they say it taste just like a machiato. Yall need to go buy these now. You wont regret it.
7 months agoSpringfield
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought a pack of these after seeing a discount offered through Ibotta and I’m so pleased I did! I’ve purchased many different protein products throughout the past couple of years and that specific “protein flavor” is pretty consistent with most. However, this doesn’t have that “protein” flavor at all 🙌🏻 30g of protein also keeps me full longer, even after lengthy morning workouts. I drink these in the morning mixed with cold brew coffee and it’s so good, I look forward to it! Couldn’t recommend highly enough!
8 months agoChester, VA
Purchased at: Sam's Club
After doing my research I purchased premier protein shakes from Sams Club this week. I have been drinking one each morning because it’s very hard for me to have a healthy breakfast EVERY morning. I purchased 12 shakes for $17.99 and that is extremely affordable. The taste is very good, not bitter or tasteless like most protein shakes. I will recommend this protein shake to everyone in need of a good on the go meal replacement. Premier Nutrition, Premier Protein Vanilla 11oz 12/Case
6 months ago
I LOVE THESE! They have been my saviour in my mini weight loss endeavour. When I'm feeling hungry or craving snacks or sweets, I just know that one of these babies will help me out. With 30 grams of protein, it's super filling and delicious. And only 1 gram of sugar! Literally can't go wrong. I wish they offered other flavours than chocolate and vanilla here in Canada, but still... so delicious!
7 months agoUnion Beach, NJ
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes is a very yummy protein shake. I like them really cold. They are best priced from what I found at Costco in a big box. I am someone who just prefers vanilla flavor in most things. I recommend you try it if it fits your needs.
2 years agoFredericton, NB
Though I do find the vanilla to taste a bit chalky I like them for on the go and love them when I need to make an at home "latte" or as a coffee creamer! They are the perfect substitute for actual cream and then of course no sugar is needed. I do wish the flavor for just drinking could be a bit smoother though.
2 years agoStrathmore, AB
Love that it provides me with a low cal-high protein option. The taste is too sweet for me, so I prefer to use it as an additive to my smoothies. Unlike many other protein drinks, this one is smooth and creamy, without any powder or crunchy feel. I’ve tried the vanilla and chocolate only, both are good.
8 months ago
These Premier protein shakes aren’t too horrible for the price you pay. Because they are definitely cheap in comparison to most. The flavor isn’t bad and they do help diminish some cravings but they aren’t on par with higher end brands.
2 years agoAlexandria , VA
My favorite on the go protein drinks! They have multiple flavors but my favorite is vanilla. It mixes well and is a great snack or post workout. It has low sugar but still manages to taste goof. Also 30 g of protein and low ish calories! I find these at my local grocery store as well as Costco.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...