Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes

Energy for Every Day™ High Protein Shake. 30g Protein. 160 Calories. 1g Sugar. Low Fat. 24 Vitamins & Minerals Life requires protein, but we know it s hard to get lean protein.  That s why we make delicious protein products without all the sugar, fat and calories, to give you the energy you need every day.  So whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o clock hunger pang or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it. Naturally & Artificially Flavored 4 - 11 fl oz Shakes ~ Total Net Wt. 44 fl oz.

Are these any good, I’ve had the cookies and cream which were good. But not the peaches and cream?
How do these taste? What’s your favorite flavor? Does it keep you full or in like an hour are you hungry?
Not a huge fan of protein shakes, because it often has that weird aftertaste. Does this one have that? Also, what is your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes!
Product Highlights
“A lot of protein shakes taste terrible and make getting the protein intake you need a crummy experience, but these are so good!” in 7 reviews
“These are the BEST tasting protein shakes out there with the most amount of protein for their size.” in 2 reviews
“I personally like the chocolate one but the vanilla is pretty good too.” in 2 reviews
“Great taste, good amount of protein and great for on the go, the only brand of protein shakes I get now” in 1 review
“I prefer the chocolate flavor over vanilla.” in 1 review
Decatur, GA
For someone who hates protein shakes, do not take this review lightly. THIS IS THE BEST! The flavor is fabulous and not chalky and the amount of protein is unbelievable! I love these and the convenience is great! I buy these regularly and would recommend to anyone
Medium
This is my JAM!!! I love premier protein, I literally have it everyday mixed with my coffee and it’s wonderful. The ingredients are a big deal to me, most of them are actually easy to pronounce and the flavor is phenomenal. It doesn’t have the chalky taste that a lot of other proteins have.
Heavy
Nitro, WV
I started WW & this is only 2SP, I’m not big on breakfast so I drink one in the morning & I don’t feel hungry until well into lunchtime. I love the flavor however occasionally I order a double shot of espresso over ice at Starbucks & just pour it over, SO GOOD. It’s like a guilt free macchiato.
Light
Wayne, NJ
I love these protein shakes! They pack a punch in a small easy to bring along bottle. The chocolate is my favorite. I grab one of these when I'm heading out to the gym and immediately drink it in the car on the way home. Makes me feel great after an intense workout.
Portsmouth, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love these shakes.I follow a low-carb diet and they are a must-have. Normally I am a chocolate person I do love to the vanilla as well. They are not gritty at all and they taste amazing. I always pop mine into the freezer a few minutes before drinking.
Philadelphia, PA
Premiere protein shake can be used as a meal or snack replacement. It doesn't have a chalky or medicine taste. I just started using it to replace meals at times I do not feel very hungry, although the vanilla flavor is a little on the sweeter side.
Light
Hanover, PA
These are my favorite shakes to buy. Thick and creamy but none of the typical protein shake taste. 30g of protein is rare to find in a shake that actually tastes good! They're a tad expensive but I'm willing to spend on them because of the taste.
Heavy
Jackson, MS
Was drinking these every day and loved them! Quick on the go protein especially when I didn’t have time for breakfast. However, using them daily causes me terrible acne! I hadn’t had acne that bad in years! Just keep in mind if your skin is acne prone!
Alexandria , VA
These are my go to protein shakes. Not only are they high in protein (30g) but also low in carbs, calories and taste great. They are a little too thin to use as a meal replacement, but great for after a workout or between meals.
Brockton, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
The caramel is my favorite flavor followed by vanilla. The caramel is so much better than it tho. The nutritional value is there and was actually recommended by my doctor. I hate how hard it can be to find this flavor sometimes.
Medium
Ask a question to the Influenster community...