Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes

Energy for Every Day™ High Protein Shake. 30g Protein. 160 Calories. 1g Sugar. Low Fat. 24 Vitamins & Minerals Life requires protein, but we know it s hard to get lean protein.  That s why we make delicious protein products without all the sugar, fat and calories, to give you the energy you need every day.  So whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o clock hunger pang or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it. Naturally & Artificially Flavored 4 - 11 fl oz Shakes ~ Total Net Wt. 44 fl oz.

Are these any good, I’ve had the cookies and cream which were good. But not the peaches and cream?
How do these taste? What’s your favorite flavor? Does it keep you full or in like an hour are you hungry?
Not a huge fan of protein shakes, because it often has that weird aftertaste. Does this one have that? Also, what is your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes!
Product Highlights
A lot of protein shakes taste terrible and make getting the protein intake you need a crummy experience, but these are so good!in 7 reviews
These are the BEST tasting protein shakes out there with the most amount of protein for their size.in 2 reviews
I personally like the chocolate one but the vanilla is pretty good too.in 2 reviews
Great taste, good amount of protein and great for on the go, the only brand of protein shakes I get nowin 1 review
I prefer the chocolate flavor over vanilla.in 1 review
8 months agoChester, VA
Purchased at: Sam's Club
After doing my research I purchased premier protein shakes from Sams Club this week. I have been drinking one each morning because it’s very hard for me to have a healthy breakfast EVERY morning. I purchased 12 shakes for $17.99 and that is extremely affordable. The taste is very good, not bitter or tasteless like most protein shakes. I will recommend this protein shake to everyone in need of a good on the go meal replacement. Premier Nutrition, Premier Protein Vanilla 11oz 12/Case
7 months agoUnion Beach, NJ
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes is a very yummy protein shake. I like them really cold. They are best priced from what I found at Costco in a big box. I am someone who just prefers vanilla flavor in most things. I recommend you try it if it fits your needs.
8 months ago
These Premier protein shakes aren’t too horrible for the price you pay. Because they are definitely cheap in comparison to most. The flavor isn’t bad and they do help diminish some cravings but they aren’t on par with higher end brands.
2 years agoAlexandria , VA
My favorite on the go protein drinks! They have multiple flavors but my favorite is vanilla. It mixes well and is a great snack or post workout. It has low sugar but still manages to taste goof. Also 30 g of protein and low ish calories! I find these at my local grocery store as well as Costco.
9 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I've trying this shakes to substitute Ensure Max the amount of protein and minerals very similar including sugar content, taste is really good I got the one in vanilla I take this as a snack or meal replacement.
7 months agoReading, PA
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes uploaded by Mary M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best vanilla flavor I have tried. It’s so smooth and sweet doesn’t leave a nasty after taste or have a weird texture. I love that’s it’s ready to drink and I don’t have to mix. I usually throw it in my coffee ☕️ definitely worth trying out
2 years agoBeckley, WV
I was introduced to this product this summer while doing spring cleaning for a friend.  I was in need of something to put on my stomach and keep going, this drink has a great taste and gave me that energy and boost I needed to finish the job.  It is readily available and pretty affordable.
6 months agoBedford, TX
This stuff is AMAZING. The strawberry and cookies & creme flavors are the best. I'm a big fan of these, especially because I"m on the run a lot as a coach and bodybuilder. I'm gone most of the day and have to rely on using my lunch box and whatever can fit in it. This is incredibly helpful and handy.
2 years agoDecatur, GA
For someone who hates protein shakes, do not take this review lightly. THIS IS THE BEST! The flavor is fabulous and not chalky and the amount of protein is unbelievable! I love these and the convenience is great! I buy these regularly and would recommend to anyone
7 months ago
This is my JAM!!! I love premier protein, I literally have it everyday mixed with my coffee and it’s wonderful. The ingredients are a big deal to me, most of them are actually easy to pronounce and the flavor is phenomenal. It doesn’t have the chalky taste that a lot of other proteins have.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...