Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes

Energy for Every Day™ High Protein Shake. 30g Protein. 160 Calories. 1g Sugar. Low Fat. 24 Vitamins & Minerals Life requires protein, but we know it s hard to get lean protein.  That s why we make delicious protein products without all the sugar, fat and calories, to give you the energy you need every day.  So whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o clock hunger pang or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it. Naturally & Artificially Flavored 4 - 11 fl oz Shakes ~ Total Net Wt. 44 fl oz.

Are these any good, I’ve had the cookies and cream which were good. But not the peaches and cream?
How do these taste? What’s your favorite flavor? Does it keep you full or in like an hour are you hungry?
Not a huge fan of protein shakes, because it often has that weird aftertaste. Does this one have that? Also, what is your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes!
Product Highlights
“A lot of protein shakes taste terrible and make getting the protein intake you need a crummy experience, but these are so good!” in 7 reviews
“These are the BEST tasting protein shakes out there with the most amount of protein for their size.” in 2 reviews
“I personally like the chocolate one but the vanilla is pretty good too.” in 2 reviews
“Great taste, good amount of protein and great for on the go, the only brand of protein shakes I get now” in 1 review
“I prefer the chocolate flavor over vanilla.” in 1 review
Brossard , QC
This shake has a nice and light consistency but I found it a bit too sweet for my taste. Also, doesn’t taste much like vanilla, making it great for use in smoothies and other recipes.

My husband really liked though, so I guess it would be a question of personal taste.

It is a nice product, but I liked the chocolate one better.

It is a nice product, but I liked the chocolate one better.
ain naadja
Absolutely no issues with this product or with the company selling and sending it. In my opinion the Caramel flavor shake is the tastiest of all the flavors offered. A rich and smooth tasting drink that just happens to be an excellent source of protein. This company appears to be interested in the satisfaction of their customers, and I would not hesitate to order from them again.
Lévis, QC
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes uploaded by Laure B.
When I received the package, I was really excited to try it. I'm not the kind of girl that drink protein shake, but I was curious to try it to understand what everybody's talking about.I have to say... I tried the vanilla shake first. Oh!... It was hard to drink because it was too sweet. But after a couple of sips it turns out not too bad but not the kind of thing I would drink every day. I tried it with cereals and it wasn't that bad... Usually I add maple syrup because my cereals don't have a lot of sugar add on it. But with this sweet protein vanilla shake it was pretty good. I wouldn't drink this all the time, but for this review it was a good way to eat it. Also, i know that for me it's really hard to get protein in the morning. It was a good way to get some... but I still think that natural way is better for the body.The other day, I tried the protein chocolate shake... It's been better than the vanilla one. Well, after that trial I have to say that I don't think I'll buy this item, but it was good. But maybe if I need a boost in protein I'll buy this brand, but the chocolate shake. If you're into that kind of stuff, I'm pretty sure you're gonna like it. So, yes I'll recommend it if someone's looking for a protein shake.#gotitfree #tryPremierProtein
Heavy
Hamilton , ON
They’re decent... At first I liked it more and than there was this weird taste and I’m just not sure how I feel about it. But overall I think there’s a lot of protein and I could drink it, I just think there are better options out there!
Dartmouth, NS
I got these from the grocery store a couple months ago for my first time and loved them. They don't have that chalky taste that some of the other protein shakes are. I Really like the flavours that they offer. They have a lot of protein in them and don't even taste bad
Ellershouse , NS
I love premier protein! I always have the chocolate as he vanilla is not true to flavour and I find gross. Overall I’m happy with the brand, just this flavour alone doesn’t deserve more than 3 stars. I would like to see the flavour better executed and revised.
Ajman , Nuaimeya towers
It is amazing! They are very energetic and very healthy. They have a size which you can take to anywhere. I love taking it to the gym because they can easily fit in my bag. They are also very tasty and they have 2 flavors!! I will definitely recommend it to others
Acton, ON
these taste so bad! when i tried them i hated them so much, they just taste like protein powder and you cant taste the vanilla at all, they are kinda pricey and just do not taste good to me at all, i will not be buying again
Medium
When I wasn't able to keep food down due to illness my doctor recommended these. I really enjoyed them and they were easy to digest. I've since had my galbladder removed but still enjoy this as a quick boost when needed. I eat low carb and this shake is perfect for helping hit my nutritional goals without a ton of sugar or discomfort. I sometimes add instant coffee to the chocolate or vanilla and blend with ice to make a tasty morning pick me up. For Canadians, Costco carries this brand!
Grande Prairie , AB
High protein, low sugar and absolutely delicious! What more could you ask for in a protein shake?!? These are NOT a meal replacement, so I have them immediately after my workout, but then follow with a full meal an hour later.
Medium
Ask a question to the Influenster community...