Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes

Energy for Every Day™ High Protein Shake. 30g Protein. 160 Calories. 1g Sugar. Low Fat. 24 Vitamins & Minerals Life requires protein, but we know it s hard to get lean protein.  That s why we make delicious protein products without all the sugar, fat and calories, to give you the energy you need every day.  So whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o clock hunger pang or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it. Naturally & Artificially Flavored 4 - 11 fl oz Shakes ~ Total Net Wt. 44 fl oz.

Are these any good, I’ve had the cookies and cream which were good. But not the peaches and cream?
How do these taste? What’s your favorite flavor? Does it keep you full or in like an hour are you hungry?
Not a huge fan of protein shakes, because it often has that weird aftertaste. Does this one have that? Also, what is your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes!
Product Highlights
“A lot of protein shakes taste terrible and make getting the protein intake you need a crummy experience, but these are so good!” in 7 reviews
“These are the BEST tasting protein shakes out there with the most amount of protein for their size.” in 2 reviews
“I personally like the chocolate one but the vanilla is pretty good too.” in 2 reviews
“Great taste, good amount of protein and great for on the go, the only brand of protein shakes I get now” in 1 review
“I prefer the chocolate flavor over vanilla.” in 1 review
San Diego, CA
Love the taste, better then other protein. Products I've had before , it's my daily ritual to have one after my workouts
cottonwood, ID
Tastes so goood !!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this product alone or in smoothies to change it up a little. Plus it's good for you
Hanceville, AL
These actually don't taste bad. And helped me when I drank them for weight gain. I didn't workout while drinking them.
Honolulu, HI
Really taste protein drink! I love the Vanilla and also the Strawberry! It doesn't have the chalky taste and is sweet!
Heavy
Disguising! I had to drink these for 2 weeks for a medical procedure and I wanted to throw up each time I consumed one.
I like this protein. whenever I go I take exercise. it is divine, I took a while taking it and recommend it to friends.
It tasted okay it was kinda chalky though an very sweet. I didn't taste much vanilla flavor definitely won't buy these.
Medium
These were so highly recommended but after drinking a few, I hated the too sweet, cake batter taste. Made me nauseous.
None
Kennewick , WA
Love this product it is a great grab and go snack after the gym when I don’t have time to eat. The taste is great.
Carnegie, PA
Love the pre made shakes! They are easy for on the go and taste delicious! The vanilla and chocolate are both great
Medium
Ask a question to the Influenster community...