HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsPremier
Protein 30g Protein Shakes, Chocolate (Pack of 14)

Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes, Chocolate (Pack of 14)

by Premier

Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes, Chocolate 11 Fluid Ounces, 4 Count Details 30g Protein 160 Calories 1g Sugar Low Fat 24 Vitamins & Minerals

Are these protein shakes actually tasty?
Start your review of Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes, Chocolate (Pack of 14)!
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These have become an everyday staple in my life now that I’ve completely changed my lifestyle... I had WLS and prior to that I started seeing a nutritionist and really started eating better/exercising. I have one of these everyday and these help me meet my protein goals for the day! This flavor is the best and it literally tastes like a chocolate 🍫 milkshake! It’s not chalky (MAKE SURE YOU DRINK IT COLD!!) premier has other good flavors too but this is THE BEST ONE. Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes, Chocolate (Pack of 14) is a great source of protein, low in calories, tastes great, and you can usually find them on sale!! TRY THESE!! 12/10 recommend!!
Vanessa F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE PROTEIN SHAKES! I honestly can't recommend them enough. There's 30gs of protein in each drink and it does not task chalky. I drink one a day after my boxing class. Ice cold is the only way to drink it. It tastes like a milkshake. Amazing texture!
Ellen S.
Seven Hills, OH
A go to flavor. Really creamy and satisfying. It helps keep me full until lunch time. It tastes just like a chocolate shake with no aftertaste or grittiness. It’s a great breakfast shake. Overall, I’ll keep buying.
Peyton W.
Nashville, TN
These are the best protein shakes I've tried! The chocolate kind taste like chocolate milk and there is no chalky protein to taste like some protein drinks. They're sweet and delicious-I can't believe there's 30g of protein in one bottle. Would definitely recommend!
miranda D.
Caledonia
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes, Chocolate (Pack of 14) uploaded by miranda D.
I used to drink Muscle Milk sometimes I still do if I go to Speedway but they're horrible they're all fake and nasty tasting but the 40 mg ones are pretty good just because they still taste like but though but the premier ones they taste really good and I drink them everyday now I get them at Costco and I love them
M Danielle D.
Tallahassee, FL
Daily staple. This is my go to breakfast, I’m not a morning person. Took me a bit to get used to thick texture but I LOVE these. I keep multiple on hand in the fridge (they NEED to be cold) and actually usually have 2 a day so I can hit my protein intake goal. I get the 18 pack at COSTCO bc these aren’t cheap and they have by far the best price. Haven’t tried other flavors because I just love the chocolate, but want to.
Tia S.
Richmond
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Chocolate flavor is one of my favorites. I love Premier protein because the macros are great and it’s easy to grab-n-go early mornings. It’s very flavorful, creamy and not hard to drink. I have even used these as coffee creamers. They are priced fairly.
Ciera S.
Franklin, KY
Tastes great when cold and gives me a boost with my workouts. Very satisfying and seems to help me with building muscle when I am working out. I’m bad about not eating enough protein so this helps make up for what I lack.
Hannah J.
Hewett, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These taste so good for the amount of calories they are & the amount of protein they give you. It’s also only 4g sugar! You really can’t find a better tasting energy drink for the calorie and sugar content this one has. All of the flavors are good too.
Kaitlynn C.
Tomball
While these Protein Shakes are beneficially loaded with protein, I can’t ignore the long list of ingredients of what seem to be chemicals. I would like to find a more natural alternative. The taste has room for improvement, but is not too bad.Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Chocolate, 11 fl oz Shake