BY PREMIER PROTEIN #11 in Fitness Supplements

Energy for Every Day™ High Protein Shake. 30g Protein. 160 Calories. 1g Sugar. Low Fat. 24 Vitamins & Minerals Life requires protein, but we know it s hard to get lean protein.  That s why we make delicious protein products without all the sugar, fat and calories, to give you the energy you need every day.  So whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o clock hunger pang or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it. Naturally & Artificially Flavored 4 - 11 fl oz Shakes ~ Total Net Wt. 44 fl oz. see more...

• I have heard great things about this product but I was wondering ...2 Answers
  • Does this have a chalky aftertaste?2 Answers
  • Does this shake have a powdery taste??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "A lot of protein shakes taste terrible and make getting the protein intake you need a crummy experience, but these are so good!" in 7 reviews
  • "These are the BEST tasting protein shakes out there with the most amount of protein for their size." in 2 reviews
  • "I personally like the chocolate one but the vanilla is pretty good too." in 2 reviews
  • "taste amazing and is great for the gym but i like having them for breakfast" in 1 review
  • "I prefer the chocolate flavor over vanilla." in 1 review
Jessica S.
Omgggg I'm sooo in love...
I've always had a hard time drinking protein because of the smell and the taste seemed very think and gritty.. this is not the case Premier Protein is like heaven the taste is amazing. I've mixed it with my morning coffee to make protein coffee. The have several flavors Carmel Vanilla and Banana are at the top of my list. Outside of them tasting so great they are packed with the protein you are looking for without the compromise low fat and low sugar. Perfect if you follow a Micronutrient lifestyle..
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
These are by far the best protein drink you can find. They are perfect for any on the go lifestyle and can keep you from reaching that hangry stage. As a weight watcher member these are the perfect replacement for creamer in my coffee. The vanilla flavor is by far my favorite but they have other flavors to choose from as well . For myself finding something that can fit into my weight watcher lifestyle is ideal and the Premier protein 30 g protein shakes do that .
Johana C.
Personally not a fan of pre-made protein shakes because they tend to have many additives and preservatives in order to keep their consistency. As far as flavor goes, this shake is on the top of the pre-made list (I've had all three flavors). For protein content, the protein blend is something to be cautious about - it's a blend of many different types with Whey Protein as the least in content (no bueno). For the real health nut, not really a great option.
Tamika M.
Middletown , NY
I chose this protein because of the great price at Sam's club. But wow! It taste great. Much better than some of the others that I have tasted. I needed to find one to up my intake prior to me having weight loss surgery this Monday coming !!! Yay me...I've always been able to lose weight, it's keeping it off that's my problem. So glad I found Premier protein and glad my new life begins soon
Saretha M.
Lakeland, FL
This is by far my favorite protein shake! I have tried multiple brands and this is the best tasting. Even my 5 year old and 2 year old ask for these! I love that it is low carb since most protein products you find are higher in carbs. I like mixing the vanilla with 2 shots of espresso over ice for breakfast. Makes a healthy alternative for fancy coffee drinks and tastes twice as good!
Angeline C.
I came across these protein shakes at SAMs. They are pretty good minus the chalky after taste. I think they are. Good meal replacement if you're in a rush and can't make breakfast. Also, I have drank these post workout to refuel. I like the strawberry and vanilla. I would probably repurchase when I am in the mood for these again. I have an on and off relationship with these shakes.
Angelina A.
Upland, CA
Normally I'd use this as a post workout but lately with 3 kids and a husband as a 4th it's been my go to breakfast. Sometimes, when there's time, I put in the blender With some fruit or a superfood. Super uber delish! And I can feel it like an energy booster. I've found them for a bargain at Sam's compare to other stores. BOMB DIGITTY!!! (80's baby here)
Jamie M.
Campbellsport, WI
This product definitely gives you protein to help your body feel fuller for a longer period of time. The strawberry is really good and doesn't taste "milky" as I thought it would. I will enjoy using this product to help me feel fuller on those days that I may be splurging on my evening drinks or meals. I use this in conjunction with weight watchers.
Karina B.
LOVE this one so much that I would have one every morning for breakfast...but then I was grossed out and it was too sweet for me so I left it for a while but now Its yummy again and I started making protein coffee so now its even better. I tell everyone I can about it, has a good amount of protein, low sugar what more could a girl ask for.
Savannah S.
Dalton, GA
Out of all of the protein shakes I have tried these are definitely my favorite. I usually drink them before or during class and they get me through a few hours. The 30 grams of protein makes them an awesome post workout shake as well. Overall I was satisfied with the product and will continue to buy more.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What is your favorite flavor?
Cassie J.
Pinnacle, NC
What is the best flavored drink?
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Foodie Expert
How does it tasted because i have the chocolate kind but i wanted the vanilla or strawberry cream kind.. i didn't try it yet so I'm just going read the comments
Katie S.
Aliquippa, PA
Foodie Expert
Are these good for bariatric surgery post op meals??
Alexis D.
I've never tried protein shakes but I hear they're amazing for those who are trying to gain muscle , what's your opinion on the right brand?