Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes

Energy for Every Day™ High Protein Shake. 30g Protein. 160 Calories. 1g Sugar. Low Fat. 24 Vitamins & Minerals Life requires protein, but we know it s hard to get lean protein.  That s why we make delicious protein products without all the sugar, fat and calories, to give you the energy you need every day.  So whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o clock hunger pang or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it. Naturally & Artificially Flavored 4 - 11 fl oz Shakes ~ Total Net Wt. 44 fl oz.

Are these any good, I’ve had the cookies and cream which were good. But not the peaches and cream?
How do these taste? What’s your favorite flavor? Does it keep you full or in like an hour are you hungry?
Not a huge fan of protein shakes, because it often has that weird aftertaste. Does this one have that? Also, what is your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes!
Product Highlights
“A lot of protein shakes taste terrible and make getting the protein intake you need a crummy experience, but these are so good!” in 7 reviews
“These are the BEST tasting protein shakes out there with the most amount of protein for their size.” in 2 reviews
“I personally like the chocolate one but the vanilla is pretty good too.” in 2 reviews
“Great taste, good amount of protein and great for on the go, the only brand of protein shakes I get now” in 1 review
“I prefer the chocolate flavor over vanilla.” in 1 review
Richland
I love these shakes. I drink one every day. I pour it over ice and add some Mio iced mocha java and it's so dang good. So I get my coffee and shake in at the same time. I also sometimes use it as the milk in my coffee at the local coffee shop. They make my normal drink but use the shake instead of milk. And it only costs 2 bucks instead of 5.
Light
This is the ONLY protein drink I can stand. Most shakes have that yucky especially at the end but these don’t. I love the taste. I have also found lots of recipes that you can make with them. I have one for lunch every day and it helps me stay full until dinner. Weight loss win!Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes, Chocolate (Pack of 4)
Christopher
I bought two cases of carmel premier protein a couple weeks ago. 1st case I had one bottle that was spoiled and chunky and smelled like spoiled milk. I called the number and they shipped me another case. They shipped strawberries and cream. No problems with the strawberries and cream. I just opened the 2nd case of carmel. Today I took a big drink and filled my mouth with spoiled chunky Carmel shake. I almost puked. I called customer service again and this time I get a four pack sent for free even though I purchased a case. I'm very unhappy with the product and the customer service. I will not be buying the Carmel any longer and I'm hesitant to even buy any at all.
Foley, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
These little protein shakes are awesome! Chocolate is my favorite flavor. They are very affordable and make a great, quick, on the go breakfast meal. Full of flavor, low in carbs, high in proteins!! I am very satisfied with these shakes and will continue buying!!
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Everyone raved about these so I decided to give them a try. I really did want to like them since they’re pretty cheap but I couldn’t get past the taste. I’m very picky about artificial tastes and I felt a lot of that with this shake. Not for me!
Upland , CA
Vanilla is delicious. keeps me fuller longer than any snack I've tried. In my opinion it tastes better than slim fast in the same flavor and it's about 20g of protein from than slim fast shakes. Buy from Costco in bulk and save a few dollars. Great for breakfast on the go.
Socorro, TX
These are to die for !! Being a diabetic it is extremely hard finding a protein drink that isnt packed with sugar. Premier protein shakes give you the perfect dose of protein and vitamins without giving you a sugar rush! Very affordable , easy to open ( NO SPILLING) . I'd recommend this product over any pre mixed protein shakes out there.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Finding a perfect protein drink is a hard task but this one his the spot.. It's def not an over powering taste and isn't gritty like most drinks... Would def keep this in my kitchenPremier Protein 30g Protein Shakes
Light
My wife bought these for herself and I ended up falling for them as well. Helps both of us meet our protein needs and isnt packed full of sugar and carbs. These can be packed on the Go and go great in the morning with breakfast. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a quick protein pick me up.
Medium
Arlington, TX
I love these protein shakes! I mix them with cold brew in the mornings and it fills me up for a few hours. The vanilla is great, doesn’t taste too “protein-y” and it’s not super thick like the other brands.
Medium
Ask a question to the Influenster community...