• Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes Chocolate

BY PREMIER PROTEIN #4 in Fitness Supplements

Energy for Every Day™ High Protein Shake. 30g Protein. 160 Calories. 1g Sugar. Low Fat. 24 Vitamins & Minerals Life requires protein, but we know it s hard to get lean protein.  That s why we make delicious protein products without all the sugar, fat and calories, to give you the energy you need every day.  So whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o clock hunger pang or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it. Naturally & Artificially Flavored 4 - 11 fl oz Shakes ~ Total Net Wt. 44 fl oz. see more...

Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes

Start your review of Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "A lot of protein shakes taste terrible and make getting the protein intake you need a crummy experience, but these are so good!" in 7 reviews
  • "I personally like the chocolate one but the vanilla is pretty good too." in 2 reviews
  • "These are the BEST tasting protein shakes out there with the most amount of protein for their size." in 2 reviews
  • "taste amazing and is great for the gym but i like having them for breakfast" in 1 review
  • "Great taste, good amount of protein and great for on the go, the only brand of protein shakes I get now" in 1 review
foley, Alabama
Purchased at: Walmart
These little protein shakes are awesome! Chocolate is my favorite flavor. They are very affordable and make a great, quick, on the go breakfast meal. Full of flavor, low in carbs, high in proteins!! I am very satisfied with these shakes and will continue buying!!
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Everyone raved about these so I decided to give them a try. I really did want to like them since they’re pretty cheap but I couldn’t get past the taste. I’m very picky about artificial tastes and I felt a lot of that with this shake. Not for me!
Upland , CA
Vanilla is delicious. keeps me fuller longer than any snack I've tried. In my opinion it tastes better than slim fast in the same flavor and it's about 20g of protein from than slim fast shakes. Buy from Costco in bulk and save a few dollars. Great for breakfast on the go.
Socorro, TX
These are to die for !! Being a diabetic it is extremely hard finding a protein drink that isnt packed with sugar. Premier protein shakes give you the perfect dose of protein and vitamins without giving you a sugar rush! Very affordable , easy to open ( NO SPILLING) . I'd recommend this product over any pre mixed protein shakes out there.
These protein shakes are such a great buy. The flavor is incredible for being a premade shake. Honestly, I love every flavor I’ve tried (vanilla, caramel, chocolate). They definitely taste better cold, but if you don’t have them refrigerated, they still taste great at room temperature. They are packed with 30 grams of protein, are very low in carbs, and have a reasonable calorie count. I was so skeptical when I first tried it, because protein drinks usually taste like powdery water. But I was pleasantly surprised to find that they do in fact taste great and they are great for you! They even have added vitamins and minerals. If you’re ever on the go and need a quick pick-me-up, these are definitely a necessity! I stock up on them every time they are on sale at Costco!
My wife bought these for herself and I ended up falling for them as well. Helps both of us meet our protein needs and isnt packed full of sugar and carbs. These can be packed on the Go and go great in the morning with breakfast. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a quick protein pick me up.
Arlington, TX
I love these protein shakes! I mix them with cold brew in the mornings and it fills me up for a few hours. The vanilla is great, doesn’t taste too “protein-y” and it’s not super thick like the other brands.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Target
I did not like these at all. They tasted horrible. My husband is not as picky as me and said they tasted just ok. I prefer protein powder over these protein shakes.
Demorest, GA
I personally love this Vanilla protein shake. Im always on the go and using the blender bottle to mix my protein after a workout was not my thing. Blending my protein in a plug in blender tasted so much better but so time consuming. Thank goodness for this! I was afraid this would taste horrible but no, this stuff is so good especially cold. After my workout I enjoy drinking this protein drink, with 30g of protein, low in calories and just 1g of fat. It keeps me full and satisfied for about 3-4 hours. Iv heard of coffee lovers ordering 2 shots of espresso over ice in a venti cup and adding the caramel premier protein and they say it taste just like a machiato. Yall need to go buy these now. You wont regret it.
Springfield
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought a pack of these after seeing a discount offered through Ibotta and I’m so pleased I did! I’ve purchased many different protein products throughout the past couple of years and that specific “protein flavor” is pretty consistent with most. However, this doesn’t have that “protein” flavor at all 🙌🏻 30g of protein also keeps me full longer, even after lengthy morning workouts. I drink these in the morning mixed with cold brew coffee and it’s so good, I look forward to it! Couldn’t recommend highly enough!
Richmond, BC
What is your favorite flavor?
Pinnacle, NC
What is the best flavored drink?
I've never tried protein shakes but I hear they're amazing for those who are trying to gain muscle , what's your opinion on the right brand?

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email