Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes

Energy for Every Day™ High Protein Shake. 30g Protein. 160 Calories. 1g Sugar. Low Fat. 24 Vitamins & Minerals Life requires protein, but we know it s hard to get lean protein.  That s why we make delicious protein products without all the sugar, fat and calories, to give you the energy you need every day.  So whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o clock hunger pang or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it. Naturally & Artificially Flavored 4 - 11 fl oz Shakes ~ Total Net Wt. 44 fl oz.

How can I taste them
What is your favorite protein shake?
What are some things u like to add to this for extra flavor?
Start your review of Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes!
Product Highlights
A lot of protein shakes taste terrible and make getting the protein intake you need a crummy experience, but these are so good!in reviews
These are the BEST tasting protein shakes out there with the most amount of protein for their size.in reviews
I personally like the chocolate one but the vanilla is pretty good too.in reviews
Great taste, good amount of protein and great for on the go, the only brand of protein shakes I get nowin reviews
I prefer the chocolate flavor over vanilla.in reviews
Bernadette B.
Des Moines, IA
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes uploaded by Bernadette B.
Vanilla is my favorite premier protein drinks. I always have them in hand to help me get my protein in after a run!
GiGi L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes uploaded by GiGi L.
I have a high protein daily goal and low calorie intake goal. I could not make my goal without these. Calorie count is low. Filling. Taste great. I’ve had the chocolate and right now I’m stuck on these lattes that have caffeine in them.
Jennifer T.
Unionville, TN
I began drinking these shakes two months ago and am already down 35 lbs!!  These are great low carb options to make healthier decisions!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
Post surgery, the surgeon recommended these to increase my nutrition to help with healing. The convenience of pre-made was helpful. They taste ok-not chalky and a decent vanilla flavor.
Tammy M.
W Melbourne, FL
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes uploaded by Tammy M.
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes uploaded by Tammy M.
I LOVE this product. I am just starting to jump on the keto bandwagon and found mixing the Premier Protein Vanilla shake with a double shot of espresso from DD, is a great low carb replacement for my morning coffee, it tastes AMAZING, plus it keeps me full! It’s been an amazing meal replacement for me!
Donna R.
Mercersburg, PA
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes uploaded by Donna R.
A truly tasty vanilla protein shake that is a base for so many creative recipes! My favorite is to use orange flavored water enhancing packets mixed in- tastes like an orange creamsicle! Seriously the best tasting vanilla protein shake I have ever had and flavor is a big factor for me! A protein drink could be the holy grail of health benefits but if it tastes bad, I won't drink it so I was excited to try vanilla Premier Protein- its a game changer for sure!!!!
Abigail V.
Copperas Cove, TX
This is my go to protein shake or quick meal. I like to add some cold coffee to it and it tastes wonderful.
Stacy T.
Gladstone, MO
I use these after working out and occasionally as a meal replacement. They have a high amount a protein And my doctor actually suggested this brand. They taste pretty decent, they aren’t very chalky tasting. They are reasonably price and you can pick them up at most grocery stores and Walmart.
Tina B.
Harker Hts, TX
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes uploaded by Tina B.
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes uploaded by Tina B.
As I study for the week, I have a Premier Protein Shake to get me through! Totally curves your appetite, helps me feel great as I reach my daily goal!!!
Samantha E.
Ludlow Falls, OH
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes uploaded by Samantha E.
I love the Premier Protein Shakes!! They don’t have an option for Cinnamon Roll flavor, yet - so I submitted it to be added. I’ll use the vague “Other” selection for now. I have tried all the flavors and this may be my favorite flavor! 30g Protein, 160 Cal, 24 vitamins and minerals — 🤤🤤🤤 Is it good straight? Absolutely. But I mix mine in with my morning coffee. I split it between two glasses and it keeps me satiated and not hungry until the afternoon! If you haven’t tried the Cinnamon Roll flavor, do it now! Califia Farms Pure Black Cold Brew Coffee Medium Roast
Ask a question to the Influenster community...