Add a Photo

By PREMIER PROTEIN
#12 in Fitness Supplements
Energy for Every Day™ High Protein Shake. 30g Protein. 160 Calories. 1g Sugar. Low Fat. 24 Vitamins & Minerals Life requires protein, but we know it s hard to get lean protein.  That s why we make delicious protein products without all the sugar, fat and calories, to give you the energy you need every day.  So whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o clock hunger pang or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it. Naturally & Artificially Flavored 4 - 11 fl oz Shakes ~ Total Net Wt. 44 fl oz.
Photos (24)
Shamiza D.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
I workout almost everyday and I try to have a protein drink post workout to replenish. Usually I make my own at home with protein isolate, I got one of these premier protein shakes in vanilla free from premier protein. It was very good. It did not have that distinct protein powder flavor some protein products have. When I make protein shake at home I can taste the protein powder but not in these shakes. I like it, it taste like a vanilla milk shakes and I suppose if you wanted you could put it in the blender with ice and get milk shake texture. Anyway I really love and appreciate that it has 30g of protein, it's low in fat and 1 g of sugar and only has160 calories so it won't bulk me up. Overall very pleased.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Omgggg I'm sooo in love...
I've always had a hard time drinking protein because of the smell and the taste seemed very think and gritty.. this is not the case Premier Protein is like heaven the taste is amazing. I've mixed it with my morning coffee to make protein coffee. The have several flavors Carmel Vanilla and Banana are at the top of my list. Outside of them tasting so great they are packed with the protein you are looking for without the compromise low fat and low sugar. Perfect if you follow a Micronutrient lifestyle..
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Premier protein shakes have easily become one of my most favorite, if not favorite, type of protein drink. I have an extremely hard time getting enough protein into my system, but by drinking at least one of these a day, I am able to get something! I have had vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and the caramel flavor and love them all! I would suggest using the vanilla or strawberry as a smoothie base. The price is a little up there, but with my Sams Club membership I can get 12 for about $16-$18.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
These are my favorite protein shakes ever. The chocolate ones are so delicious and they have 30g of protein! It's great for a quick meal replacement or before heading to the gym. They don't taste chalky or weird either. I'm not a huge fan of the strawberries and cream though that one has a weird taste to me. They only have 1g of sugar too which is great because I'm diabetic and most protein shakes have a ton of sugar. It's great to milk with some fruit for a shake too!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
These are by far the best protein drink you can find. They are perfect for any on the go lifestyle and can keep you from reaching that hangry stage. As a weight watcher member these are the perfect replacement for creamer in my coffee. The vanilla flavor is by far my favorite but they have other flavors to choose from as well . For myself finding something that can fit into my weight watcher lifestyle is ideal and the Premier protein 30 g protein shakes do that .
Johana C.
Johana C.
Personally not a fan of pre-made protein shakes because they tend to have many additives and preservatives in order to keep their consistency. As far as flavor goes, this shake is on the top of the pre-made list (I've had all three flavors). For protein content, the protein blend is something to be cautious about - it's a blend of many different types with Whey Protein as the least in content (no bueno). For the real health nut, not really a great option.
Tamika M.
Tamika M.
Middletown, NY
I chose this protein because of the great price at Sam's club. But wow! It taste great. Much better than some of the others that I have tasted. I needed to find one to up my intake prior to me having weight loss surgery this Monday coming !!! Yay me...I've always been able to lose weight, it's keeping it off that's my problem. So glad I found Premier protein and glad my new life begins soon
Saretha M.
Saretha M.
Lakeland, FL
This is by far my favorite protein shake! I have tried multiple brands and this is the best tasting. Even my 5 year old and 2 year old ask for these! I love that it is low carb since most protein products you find are higher in carbs. I like mixing the vanilla with 2 shots of espresso over ice for breakfast. Makes a healthy alternative for fancy coffee drinks and tastes twice as good!
Angeline C.
Angeline C.
I came across these protein shakes at SAMs. They are pretty good minus the chalky after taste. I think they are. Good meal replacement if you're in a rush and can't make breakfast. Also, I have drank these post workout to refuel. I like the strawberry and vanilla. I would probably repurchase when I am in the mood for these again. I have an on and off relationship with these shakes.
Angelina A.
Angelina A.
Upland, CA
Normally I'd use this as a post workout but lately with 3 kids and a husband as a 4th it's been my go to breakfast. Sometimes, when there's time, I put in the blender With some fruit or a superfood. Super uber delish! And I can feel it like an energy booster. I've found them for a bargain at Sam's compare to other stores. BOMB DIGITTY!!! (80's baby here)
Christie Y.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What is your favorite flavor?
Cassie J.
Cassie J.
Pinnacle, NC
What is the best flavored drink?
Chenille E.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
How does it tasted because i have the chocolate kind but i wanted the vanilla or strawberry cream kind.. i didn't try it yet so I'm just going read the comments
Katie S.
Katie S.
Aliquippa, PA
Are these good for bariatric surgery post op meals??
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
I've never tried protein shakes but I hear they're amazing for those who are trying to gain muscle , what's your opinion on the right brand?