BeveragesProtein ShakesPremier Protein
30g Protein Shake, Strawberries and Cream, 11 fl oz Shake

Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Strawberries and Cream, 11 fl oz Shake

Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Strawberries and Cream, 11 fl oz Shake

[product:premier-protein-high-protein-shake-strawberries-cream-4-ct] ? I can never find this flavor in the store. Where do you all buy this? I don't like ordering the shakes on Amazon.
Is this a good strawberry flavor or is it weakened by the cream flavor? My husband likes a good strawberry flavored shake.
Start your review of Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Strawberries and Cream, 11 fl oz Shake!
Luixa R.
Houston
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Strawberries and Cream, 11 fl oz Shake uploaded by Luixa R.
Purchased at: Costco
It’s ok, not too excellent, not too bad. It’s convenient for me when I’m lazy to eat something but still want to survive 😅
Franxeen R.
Roanoke, TX
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Strawberries and Cream, 11 fl oz Shake uploaded by Franxeen R.
Purchased at: Costco
This is one of the best pre-made protien shakes I’ve tasted. I always look for a shake that has at least 30g protein per serving, which this has. Also, I look for very low sugar content—this has 1g, with a total of 4g carbs. It tastes very good…not fake or chalky. A huge plus is that it contains NO artificial growth hormones from the cow. The only distraction is the presence of acesulfame potassium which is a type of artificial sugar. I’m trying to avoid these types of sugars and want to see a product with maybe stevia or monk fruit as an alternative. Love that it’s quick and easy since I’m on the go often.
Rebecca D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Strawberries and Cream, 11 fl oz Shake uploaded by Rebecca D.
This is a delicious low carb low fat shake to drink if you’re trying to lose weight or just want something healthy to drink without all the added calories. It’s high in protein so it keeps you full longer. It’s great for diabetics as it only have 4 grams of carbs and 1 gram of sugar. It tastes great and satisfies your sweet tooth. It’s pretty pricey but if you’re serious about your healthy lifestyle, these are worth it.
Wendy M.
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Strawberries and Cream, 11 fl oz Shake uploaded by Wendy M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
This shake not only provides 30 grams of protein and only 1 gram of sugar but it tastes AMAZING! It’s a quick and easy pre or post drink for workouts and between meals. My favorite is strawberries and cream but I also like the caramel flavor in my coffee.
Christine L.
clementon, NJ
I adore these shakes specifically in the strawberries and cream flavor. The flavor is delightful, and the nutrition is on point! These are easy to shop for as they are in most grocery stores. I usually find them the lowest price in Sam's club.
Mireya V.
Franklin Park, IL
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Strawberries and Cream, 11 fl oz Shake uploaded by Mireya V.
Purchased at: Target
I really like the taste of this product. I was looking for something that was not too high in carbs but also tasted good. It tasted like strawberries and not too sweet.
Marla F.
Chula Vista, CA
My ultimate favorite. Never get tired of the taste. Amazing taste. Not chalky , it doesn't taste like you're ordinary protein shake. Best best shake ever. Leaves you feeling full for hours.
Ashley  A.
Bolingbrook, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
These taste sooooo good! I had gastric bypass and these along with the cinnamon roll flavor are some of my favorites to get in your protein in the day! I can hardly taste the protein inside of these! They are great!
Vanessa F.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this protein shake! It's delicious and there is no sign of a chalky aftertaste. If I'm feeling adventurous, I will pour it into a blender with some fresh berries and make a nice thick smoothie, Normally it's just a grab and go drink for me. I always keep some in the fridge at work and home.
Tammy P.
Kokomo, IN
Works well for a meal replacement! Has a great strawberry 🍓 flavor! I like to drink it chilled. I would recommend to others
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tara C.
Cohoes, NY
il y a 2 ans
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Strawberries and Cream, 11 fl oz Shake ? I can never find this flavor in the store. Where do you all buy this? I don't like ordering the shakes on Amazon.
Michelle C. il y a 2 ans
I bought a case of 12 at Sam's Club. I've seen the 4 packs at Walmart as well.