BeveragesProtein ShakesPremier Protein
30g Protein Shake, Chocolate, 11 fl oz Shake

Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Chocolate, 11 fl oz Shake

Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Chocolate, 11 fl oz Shake

Ok How many of you drink Protein shakes ? Best shakes Ever Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Chocolate, 11 fl oz Shake [brand:premier-protein]Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes
Is this a good shake to take for a weight loss journey ?
doo these taste good?
Start your review of Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Chocolate, 11 fl oz Shake!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Chocolate, 11 fl oz Shake uploaded by Angela L.
Purchased at: Walmart
These shakes are perfect for meal replacements or even a little pick-me-up. And 30 grams of protein- wow! I like the taste of the chocolate. It does tend to cause a little funky aftertaste, but it is tolerable!
Becki A.
Milford, OH
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Chocolate, 11 fl oz Shake uploaded by Becki A.
I really like these shakes. They taste delicious and are also very filling. This is a good drink when you don't have much time for lunch. I have not had this for breakfast but I think it would be something you could easily drink on your way to work too. Highly recommend. 30 grams of protein.
Hailey C.
Marina, CA
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Chocolate, 11 fl oz Shake uploaded by Hailey C.
Purchased at: Costco
I am not big on protein drinks or meal replacement shakes as I hate anything with a chalky taste. Premier protein has not disappointed me though. I am trying to lose weight before our wedding and these have been great to have in the morning to start my day. I definitely would recommend this chocolate flavor! Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Chocolate, 11 fl oz Shake Premier Protein Shake, Chocolate, 30g Protein, 11 Fl Oz, 18 Ct #chocolate #chocolateshake #premierprotein
Jessica N.
Bowie, MD
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Chocolate, 11 fl oz Shake uploaded by Jessica N.
I'm currently in my third month in a six month bariatric program for weight loss surgery. First tried this shake last night as it was the most reccomended pre-made shake and I was not disappointed. I will definitely continue to purchase this product!
Megan R.
Bellevue, OH
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Chocolate, 11 fl oz Shake uploaded by Megan R.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Premiere protein shakes have been my go to through my weight loss journey. I mix a whole one with my coffee on ice in the mornings. With the help of premiere protein shakes I have lost over 90 pounds. Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Chocolate, 11 fl oz Shake
Joann W.
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Chocolate, 11 fl oz Shake uploaded by Joann W.
Premier Protein .Wow. chocolate peanut butter protien shakes are so very good 👍. Did I say good I mean delicious 😋. Oh theses thing are so good .it's like drinking a candy bar 🍫. I will be buying lots more .eating healthy. And having a candy bar shake for a meal or snake you bet ya .it's a win 🏆.
Liz A.
La Mesa, CA
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Chocolate, 11 fl oz Shake uploaded by Liz A.
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Chocolate, 11 fl oz Shake uploaded by Liz A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great protein shake I like the different varieties like chocolate,café latte, vanilla and peach. The Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Chocolate, 11 fl oz Shake it’s convenient and easy. especially if you’re busy running out the door. I like the fact that It has 30 g of protein I used it as a meal replacement or pre workout.
Lauren A.
Lexington, KY
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Chocolate, 11 fl oz Shake uploaded by Lauren A.
I finally found a protein drink that’s a great taste AND consistency! This amazing little drink has 60% of your protein for the day! One keeps me full for 4-5 hours with no problem. Each drink also has 25% of many vitamins, and a healthy dose of potassium and fiber.
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Chocolate, 11 fl oz Shake uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Costco
Been a fan of Premier protein drinks for years. Great for if you are trying to build muscle, I don't drink these for that reason. I like these as a morning drink to make sure I get some protein in because I am not a big fan of eating breakfast. Great if you add to your coffee.
Alana P.
Love this premier protein! Tastes great! Just shake it so quick and easy for me to get my protein. I definitely recommend this to anyone wants to try it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...