BeveragesProtein ShakesPremier Protein
30g Protein Shake, Café Latte, 11 fl oz, (12 count)

Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Café Latte, 11 fl oz, (12 count)

Café Latte Protein Shake

Does anyone mix this product with iced coffee??
Does this actually have a good caffeine boost to it?
I Heard that it taste like honey smacks is that true?
Start your review of Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Café Latte, 11 fl oz, (12 count)!
Darcy S.
Ocala, FL
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Café Latte, 11 fl oz, (12 count) uploaded by Darcy S.
I love this protein shake - but not by itself. I mix a half a container with some Trader Joe’s instant Cold Brew Coffee and a squirt of coconut whipped cream on top w a squirt of sugar free caramel syrup and it is a quick breakfast on the go w something small or by itself. The caffe latte flavor just adds some richness without having to add cream or milk and gives the sweetness needed.
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Café Latte, 11 fl oz, (12 count) uploaded by Julie J.
Not much of a coffee drinker but I liked it. Doesn't have a strong coffee taste. I like to drink it chilled. I usually have in the morning for breakfast . I've recently starting drinking these and trying new flavors and like the variety they have. I'd recommend to others even if you're not much of a coffee person like me. I'd definitely buy again. Premier Protein Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Café Latte, 11 fl oz, (12 count)
Adrienne C.
Robbinsdale, MN
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Café Latte, 11 fl oz, (12 count) uploaded by Adrienne C.
Purchased at: Costco
I stopped adding creamers with a ton of sugar and fat to my coffee and now I add the Cafe Latte Premier Protein. It is just sweet enough and creamy enough and it adds even more caffeine to my coffee. I have tried a bunch of protein shakes and this brand is my favorite. This flavor is my favorite!
Alicia R.
Arcata, CA
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Café Latte, 11 fl oz, (12 count) uploaded by Alicia R.
My favorite protein shake. It has a lot of vitamins and protein which is great for when I wake up in the morning because I love coffee but don’t like to eat right after waking up. I like to put it in the freezer to give a slushy consistency. It’s really great if you like iced caramel lattes. Definitely will continue to buy! Follow for follow please ☺️
Josh G.
Bushnell, FL
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Café Latte, 11 fl oz, (12 count) uploaded by Josh G.
I love to drink this with my concentrated coffee in the morning and use this as my creamer. It is so good together. And it taste great and helps with the meal replacements
Lisa S.
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Café Latte, 11 fl oz, (12 count) uploaded by Lisa S.
Love this flavor! It my go to every morning! I had the gastric sleeve surgery September 2020 and been drinking them ever since! taste is amazing and doesn't taste like chalk like some protein shakes.
Letty  S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,365 reviews
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Café Latte, 11 fl oz, (12 count) uploaded by Letty  S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This flavor of protein drink was fantastic. Both my husband and I had one about 8 am. We both noticed how much energy we had as well as curbing our appetite. We had the vanilla but we both said had to mix with fruit. This is good when you chill it or put it on ice. Tastes like an iced coffee.
Tasha  W.
Staten Island, NY
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Café Latte, 11 fl oz, (12 count) uploaded by Tasha  W.
Purchased at: Costco
I’ve had this in the house for a while and decided to grab one today. It’s so delicious, very filling, and goes great as a creamer in your coffee for an extra boost#premierprotein
Rachel C.
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Café Latte, 11 fl oz, (12 count) uploaded by Rachel C.
Purchased at: Costco
I guess I am late to the show… if you have ever been on the fence about upping your home ice coffee game DO IT! This stuff is amazing! I add it to my regular coffee with ice and it taste like I paid $12 from Starbucks for it. :) The protein keeps me full and the flavor keeps me happy. I am hooked!
Alicia O.
Roy, WA
Premier Protein 30g Protein Shake, Café Latte, 11 fl oz, (12 count) uploaded by Alicia O.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best protein product ever! I add a little extra unsweetened coffee and some almond milk and it’s amazing !