Premier Protein 18g Protein Shakes

Snack Size Energy for Everyday™. 18g Protein. 100 Calories. 1g Sugar. Low Fat. 24 Vitamins & Minerals. Naturally & Artificially Flavored Life requires protein, but we know it s hard to get lean protein.  That s why we make delicious protein products without the sugar, fat & calories, to give you the energy you need every day.  So Whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o clock hunger pang or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it. 4 - 8.25 fl oz Shakes Net 33 fl oz.

What think about this product? Is good ?
How does this taste? Is it really good?
whats the best protein bars out there?
Start your review of Premier Protein 18g Protein Shakes!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The price is really good and the taste is amazing and smooth.in reviews
They taste just like chocolate milk and do not leave a weird aftertaste.in reviews
It has great protein too for a 100 calorie beverage.in reviews
I've tried other protein shakes (Muscle Milk and Edge) but Premier is my favorite for taste, calories, and 30 grams of protein. in reviews
Jaime F.
Texas
1,273 reviews
A nurse recommended these to help recovery after surgery. They are pre-mixed and convenient. In my opinion, Premier Protein is best chilled, though there is a slight artificial taste.
Natalie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Premier Protein 18g Protein Shakes uploaded by Natalie G.
If you’re a chocolate lover like me you’ll love these. They are the perfect size and the twist caps are awesome. I would like to see more of a variety than the basic flavors. I drink this to fill any nutritional gaps and to help me to full. I primarily drink these after an intense workout. Definitely work a try.  Premier Protein 18g Protein Shakes
Ashley B.
Norton Shores, MI
I actually don’t mind this protein shake. It has one of the better tasting shakes without it being too chalky. It doesn’t usually keep me full so I have to have some fruit or veggies with it.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,402 reviews
This taste good I just don't like how it comes out. If it gets too cold it's thick and hard to come out. It's a good protein and the flavor is good.
Kat C.
Chino, CA
I have these mixed with my coffee poured over ice in the morning. It’s a good way to get started.
Cori Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Premier Protein 18g Protein Shakes uploaded by Cori Z.
I like this product. I freeze them and use them like an ice pack for my lunch and I get a good afternoon or late morning pick me up. They are always consistent and easy to pack and carry. I’m happy with the brand
Katie W.
Crandall, GA
The premier protein shakes are my favorite! They are perfect for after a workout and give just the right amount of protein.
Jean D.
Tioga, ND
These shakes are delicious!! It's very convenient to leave these in the fridge so it's nice and cold in the morning. Such a quick grab and go in the morning when I don't have time to cook breakfast! I love the chocolate flavor the most, it's also very good mixed with cold coffee.
Sunshine R.
These are delicious and a perfect way to get my daily protein intake for the day. I drink these for breakfast and they fill me up for an hour or so.
Ileana M.
Surprise, AZ
I thought that flavor and nutrition wise, these are pretty great. However, I think maybe the artificial sweetener they use or something like that in the drink seems to upset my stomach horribly. I always end up getting bad stomach cramps. 😞 So unfortunately these don’t work for me. If it was t for that though, I would be drinking these regularly.