Premier Protein 18g Protein Shakes

by Premier Protein

Snack Size Energy for Everyday™. 18g Protein. 100 Calories. 1g Sugar. Low Fat. 24 Vitamins & Minerals. Naturally & Artificially Flavored Life requires protein, but we know it s hard to get lean protein.  That s why we make delicious protein products without the sugar, fat & calories, to give you the energy you need every day.  So Whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o clock hunger pang or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it. 4 - 8.25 fl oz Shakes Net 33 fl oz.

How does this taste? Is it really good?
whats the best protein bars out there?
How do these taste??Chalky? Are they easy to drink at least?
Start your review of Premier Protein 18g Protein Shakes!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The price is really good and the taste is amazing and smooth.in 1 review
They taste just like chocolate milk and do not leave a weird aftertaste.in 1 review
It has great protein too for a 100 calorie beverage.in 1 review
I've tried other protein shakes (Muscle Milk and Edge) but Premier is my favorite for taste, calories, and 30 grams of protein. in 1 review
2 years agoPhenix City, AL
Bomb.com.... These make me feel so healthy and like I really have my life together when I drink these bad boys. I am very picky and they don't have that "protein" weird taste at all. They really just taste like a chocolate milkshake almost. If you're interested in a meal replacement, I would definitely recommend these, they fill me up and are so easy to just grab and go!
3 years agoStroudsburg, PA
I also tried this and they are pretty good. Not too sweet and low in carbs. Their protein level are super high and is excellent because it supress your appetite. Out of all of the protein shakes this are the cheapest one. My doctor recommeded this one a lot
3 years agoMcDonough , GA
after trying this product it pushed me a step forward to get on the right track of living a new healthier lifestyle. these drinks taste ok was not the best not thing in life will always go the way you want it to go
3 years ago
Premier Protein 18g Protein Shakes uploaded by Gloria C.
I am rating this shake a four out of five and you will see why in a bit. I finally found a shake I love and actually curbs hunger! I am very picky when it comes to shakes- it needs to taste good, not taste chalky or too watery and curb hunger. The premier chocolate shake meets all of my criterias. My husband says it tastes like cold hot chocolate. Again, i pointed out the chocolate because I did not like the vanilla, it did not taste good and left my mouth with that film dry mouth sensation. I have not tried strawberry and cream to comment on. If the shakes were consistent I would give it all five stars but it doesn't. Btw I buy mine at Costco.
2 years agoPhiladelphia
They don't taste the best but they are still good. They definitely boost your energy and do what it supposed to do. The only cons for me would be the taste for some reason. Overall it does what it's supposed to so I was satisfied. Only tried this once though.
3 years ago
These are actually really great tasting. Chocolate and vanilla are both yummy and with 30g protein you can't beat it! Great to have following a workout in place of a midday meal, with some fruit or veggies.
2 years agoBethpage, NY
Chocolate premier is the best of their brand. It can do no wrong. I have tried many protein shakes but this one is the best for a convenient to-go shake. If you can get these in bulk they are cheap and a good buy
3 years ago
All in all, this is a great protein drink. It curbs hunger and tastes good. Very rich chocolate flavor. I have tried Atkins shakes, slim quick, shakeology and isalean. As the prepackaged shakes go, this is one of the best. I use them for weight loss and hunger suppression. This has very few calories, the most protein I've seen and very few carbs. I only take one star away because of the ingredients. I wish someone could make a protein shake that wasn't riddled with ingredients I cannot pronounce. *i was given this shake for free to review, but I have not been influenced in any way. This is my honest opinion.
3 years agoKeizer, OR
These protein shakes seem to be some of the best as far as making me feel energized. However the flavor is not that great, at least for the chocolate ones.. there is a weird, plasticy aftertaste but if you keep them refrigerated and they are ice cold they don't seem to taste as weird for me. I used to keep one in my backpack to have at school during lunch to keep me feeling energized and focused throughout the day especially on days where I felt tired and groggy!
4 years agoPhiladelphia, PA
This is my favorite protein shake out there. They are often on sale at Costco for an excellent price (recently $20 for 18), which is important for continued usage. They taste great, almost like a chocolate milkshake when cold. When warm, they taste less good but that follows how most protein shakes work as well. One of the best parts about this is that it is only 160 calories and of that, 30 grams are protein. Most protein shakes have a lot of carbs and a lot less protein. This is giving you a lot more filling protein to keep you going and is pretty guilt free!