BY PREMIER

Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
One of my dogs just loves this. She will latch on and NOT let go. I can literally pick her up off the ground when she grabs on to one of the balls. Was definitely worth the money because It has supplied hours of play for my pup!!
Abby K.
My dog loves this! We’re totally repurchasing! She plays with it all the time and it’s pretty long lasting! I would recommend this to my friends
Gabriella J.
I have 2 dogs and tehy seem to love this a lot. Keeps them busy for a couple of hours until the kids come home lol