BY PREMIER PET STEPS

PPST1010 Features Solid appalachian red oak in a true raised pane design Tread type: Carpeted oak Red oak is known for its beautiful wood grain and superior strength Deep penetrating stains and finishes provides a deep rich color Finish: Material: Wood Material: Carpet Number of Items Included: 1 Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 17 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 15.5 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 20 Inches Overall Product Weight: 13 Pounds see more...

IVONNE G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It's pretty wide , but it's a great help for those smaller dogs ! My little chihuahua loves it . It's a good value but only if your pet needs it because it's too little. I would recommend to pet owners with small pets .
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Cute for helping ur dogs or cats get from on place to the next. If you have little kids becarful because they start using it to claim up and down too
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
These pet stairs really help small era dogs who can reach high places and it's cute lol .
Angela K.
Good product. Helps disabled and elderly animals. Prevents injuries caused from jumping. Great for breeds like daschunds who are prone to back issues.
Heather R.
Gerrardstown, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great investment if your pupper has issues getting on furniture, or in bed. It's perfect for breeds that are subject to have their hips displaced, such as bulldogs or Boston Terriers. I've had both, and this definitely comes in handy!
Francisca A.
Merced, CA
These stairs are prefect for my older dog. She loves to sleep with us or the kids and it makes it easier for her to get onto the high beds.
kendal n.
Pensacola, FL
I need this in my life asap my dog loves to sleep in my bed. He would love it I would,love it
Mary A.
College Station, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought this for my grandmother's dog and it has helped my grandma and the pup a lot. My grandma has trouble with picking her dog up and with her dogs age she can't jump on the bed. I am so glad I bought this for her
Ashley B.
San Antonio, TX
I got these for my mother-in-law's little dog so she can climb up in bed at night and she doesn't have to pick her up because she does have multiple sclerosis and her discount generating so it's hard for her to bend over and pick her up so she really likes us it's not it's good for her weight she is a small dog
Jackeline P.
This would definitely would be a great gift for my dog who literally is so lazy to even jump lol
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I can't seem to find pet steps anywhere. I have a tall bed and an old cat, any shopping tips?
Belinda B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How much weight does it hold?
Luciana A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you recommend?
Morghan T.
Mankato, Mn
I kind of want to get one of these for my dog. She loves to stare out the window and watch people. Would this be a good idea to get?
Bryna S.
Will my dog still jump on the bed like he's use to or use the stairs