BY PREMIER PET STEPS

PPST1010 Features Solid appalachian red oak in a true raised pane design Tread type: Carpeted oak Red oak is known for its beautiful wood grain and superior strength Deep penetrating stains and finishes provides a deep rich color Finish: Material: Wood Material: Carpet Number of Items Included: 1 Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 17 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 15.5 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 20 Inches Overall Product Weight: 13 Pounds see more...

Ivonne G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It's pretty wide , but it's a great help for those smaller dogs ! My little chihuahua loves it . It's a good value but only if your pet needs it because it's too little. I would recommend to pet owners with small pets .
Angela K.
Good product. Helps disabled and elderly animals. Prevents injuries caused from jumping. Great for breeds like daschunds who are prone to back issues.
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Cute for helping ur dogs or cats get from on place to the next. If you have little kids becarful because they start using it to claim up and down too
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
These pet stairs really help small era dogs who can reach high places and it's cute lol .
Andjoua R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very sturdy to help your smaller fur babies access higher places. Very Safe and reliable
Stephanie C.
Jacksonville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These steps work wonders for my long short legged fur baby. She has a hard time jumping up and down off the bed but with these steps they help her greatly and will benefit her in the long run.
Megan P.
Great for my little chihuahuas to get on my bed when it's time for sleep. So happy to have one of these. I was always a little afraid they would hurt their little legs jumping down. I don't worry about that now.
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
My little three pound yorkie used to be able to jump onto everything, but then she got sick:( These stairs were the perfect solution to her struggle. Now she can get onto my bed or the couch with no pain at all!
Timothy K.
Port Arthur, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These were great when my Chihuahua dog was a small little puppy!! It help her climb in bed with me... now she's all grown up and can jump in lol
Misty M.
Dunn, NC
We have this at my grandmas house for her yorkie to be able to get into the bed and they love it. It matches their room and everything. It's very easy for her to climb onto it. She's loving being able to sleep with her mommy and daddy!
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I can't seem to find pet steps anywhere. I have a tall bed and an old cat, any shopping tips?
Belinda B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How much weight does it hold?
Luciana A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you recommend?
Morghan T.
Mankato, Mn
I kind of want to get one of these for my dog. She loves to stare out the window and watch people. Would this be a good idea to get?
Bryna S.
Will my dog still jump on the bed like he's use to or use the stairs