BY PREMIER PET STEPS

PPST1010 Features Solid appalachian red oak in a true raised pane design Tread type: Carpeted oak Red oak is known for its beautiful wood grain and superior strength Deep penetrating stains and finishes provides a deep rich color Finish: Material: Wood Material: Carpet Number of Items Included: 1 Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 17 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 15.5 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 20 Inches Overall Product Weight: 13 Pounds see more...

Angela B.
Yakima Wa
These pet stairs are perfect for smaller dogs or just elderly dogs that can't quite jump up on the bed like they once could
Jasmin S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
i love this item because its not to small or to big for my dogs . and its easy for them to get on the couch.
Mikaikylife S.
Yonkers , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love it. It have make my life easier when I have to take
My 120 pound husky to the vet or part !!
Jackeline P.
This would definitely would be a great gift for my dog who literally is so lazy to even jump lol
Autumn F.
The pet steps are perfect for dogs who are small or dogs who have trouble getting up places.
kendal n.
Pensacola, FL
I need this in my life asap my dog loves to sleep in my bed. He would love it I would,love it
Andjoua R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very sturdy to help your smaller fur babies access higher places. Very Safe and reliable
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
These pet stairs really help small era dogs who can reach high places and it's cute lol .
Jodi V.
London , Ontario
My pet is like my kid, when he got to the age where his back legs weren't as strong as they used to be I wanted to help him get onto the bed on his own still without as much strain on his hips and knees. I was very happy with this item and he loves it as well! He sometimes sleeps on the steps even ;p
Shealene B.
Castor River north, Newfoundland
My little dog loves his stairs! Without these he wouldn't be able to get up on the bed or couch! Their defiantly great quality because when my big dog decides to give them a try they still stand good!
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I can't seem to find pet steps anywhere. I have a tall bed and an old cat, any shopping tips?
Belinda B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How much weight does it hold?
Luciana A.
Do you recommend?
Morghan T.
Mankato, Mn
I kind of want to get one of these for my dog. She loves to stare out the window and watch people. Would this be a good idea to get?
Bryna S.
Will my dog still jump on the bed like he's use to or use the stairs