BY PREMIER PET STEPS

PPST1010 Features Solid appalachian red oak in a true raised pane design Tread type: Carpeted oak Red oak is known for its beautiful wood grain and superior strength Deep penetrating stains and finishes provides a deep rich color Finish: Material: Wood Material: Carpet Number of Items Included: 1 Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 17 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 15.5 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 20 Inches Overall Product Weight: 13 Pounds see more...

Angela K.
Good product. Helps disabled and elderly animals. Prevents injuries caused from jumping. Great for breeds like daschunds who are prone to back issues.
Timothy K.
Mansfield, TX
These were great when my Chihuahua dog was a small little puppy!! It help her climb in bed with me... now she's all grown up and can jump in lol
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
These are great when you share your bed with your little or old ones. It makes it so much easier for your dog and better on their bodies.
Jasmin S.
i love this item because its not to small or to big for my dogs . and its easy for them to get on the couch.
Eilyn U.
Yonkers , NY
I love it. It have make my life easier when I have to take
My 120 pound husky to the vet or part !!
Jackeline P.
This would definitely would be a great gift for my dog who literally is so lazy to even jump lol
kendal n.
Pensacola, FL
I need this in my life asap my dog loves to sleep in my bed. He would love it I would,love it
Andjoua R.
Very sturdy to help your smaller fur babies access higher places. Very Safe and reliable
Jodi V.
London , Ontario
My pet is like my kid, when he got to the age where his back legs weren't as strong as they used to be I wanted to help him get onto the bed on his own still without as much strain on his hips and knees. I was very happy with this item and he loves it as well! He sometimes sleeps on the steps even ;p
Shealene B.
Castor River north, Newfoundland
My little dog loves his stairs! Without these he wouldn't be able to get up on the bed or couch! Their defiantly great quality because when my big dog decides to give them a try they still stand good!
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
Pet Lover Expert
I can't seem to find pet steps anywhere. I have a tall bed and an old cat, any shopping tips?
Belinda B.
Pet Lover Expert
How much weight does it hold?
Luciana A.
Do you recommend?
Morghan T.
Mankato, Mn
I kind of want to get one of these for my dog. She loves to stare out the window and watch people. Would this be a good idea to get?
Bryna S.
Will my dog still jump on the bed like he's use to or use the stairs