BY PREMIER PET STEPS

PPST1010 Features Solid appalachian red oak in a true raised pane design Tread type: Carpeted oak Red oak is known for its beautiful wood grain and superior strength Deep penetrating stains and finishes provides a deep rich color Finish: Material: Wood Material: Carpet Number of Items Included: 1 Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 17 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 15.5 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 20 Inches Overall Product Weight: 13 Pounds see more...

Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
These pet stairs really help small era dogs who can reach high places and it's cute lol .
Heather R.
Kearneysville, WV
This is a great investment if your pupper has issues getting on furniture, or in bed. It's perfect for breeds that are subject to have their hips displaced, such as bulldogs or Boston Terriers. I've had both, and this definitely comes in handy!
I have a little pup who loves sleeping with us! We use to keep an ottoman at the bottom of our bed but due to the tight space, it just wasn't functional for every day. So I went out on a limb and purchased the pet steps! It has saved space in our limited room as well as made life easier for our pup. She wasn't sure about them at first but once I placed her on them, she quickly figured them out. Would definitely recommend!
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
My dog was really old and unable to jump on the bed anymore and these stairs helped him get up and down. Super helpful. Unsure of the weight limit he was only 13 pounds so not very heavy but they with held for a couple years and made him so much happier
Misty M.
Dunn, NC
We have this at my grandmas house for her yorkie to be able to get into the bed and they love it. It matches their room and everything. It's very easy for her to climb onto it. She's loving being able to sleep with her mommy and daddy!
Ivonne G.
It's pretty wide , but it's a great help for those smaller dogs ! My little chihuahua loves it . It's a good value but only if your pet needs it because it's too little. I would recommend to pet owners with small pets .
Mary A.
College Station, TX
I bought this for my grandmother's dog and it has helped my grandma and the pup a lot. My grandma has trouble with picking her dog up and with her dogs age she can't jump on the bed. I am so glad I bought this for her
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
My little three pound yorkie used to be able to jump onto everything, but then she got sick:( These stairs were the perfect solution to her struggle. Now she can get onto my bed or the couch with no pain at all!
Megan P.
Great for my little chihuahuas to get on my bed when it's time for sleep. So happy to have one of these. I was always a little afraid they would hurt their little legs jumping down. I don't worry about that now.
Stephanie C.
Jacksonville, AR
Pet Lover Expert
These steps work wonders for my long short legged fur baby. She has a hard time jumping up and down off the bed but with these steps they help her greatly and will benefit her in the long run.
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
Pet Lover Expert
I can't seem to find pet steps anywhere. I have a tall bed and an old cat, any shopping tips?
Belinda B.
Pet Lover Expert
How much weight does it hold?
Luciana A.
Do you recommend?
Morghan T.
Mankato, Mn
I kind of want to get one of these for my dog. She loves to stare out the window and watch people. Would this be a good idea to get?
Bryna S.
Will my dog still jump on the bed like he's use to or use the stairs