Premier Pet Products PetSafe FUNKitty Egg Cersizer Interactive Toy and Food Dispenser

BY PREMIER PET PRODUCTS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert
My cat is very lazy and overweight, plus he had an issue with leaving a huge mess whenever he ate. I purchased this almost as a joke, thinking that it wouldn't be effective and it would just make his eating messier but I was so wrong! This fits the perfect amount for each of his meals (¼ cup) and I adjust it to the hardest setting so he has to chase it around the kitchen to get any food out. Since only a few fall out each time he doesn't leave a mess anymore, plus he's lost a significant amount of weight simply by adding this to his routine. I also love that if I know I'll be out for the night I can hide this full in the house and he will eventually find it and have dinner!
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Does this come in any other colors?