Premier Pet Products PetSafe FUNKitty Egg Cersizer Interactive Toy and Food Dispenser uploaded by Angela A.Premier Pet Products PetSafe FUNKitty Egg Cersizer Interactive Toy and Food Dispenser uploaded by Angela A.

BY PREMIER PET PRODUCTS

Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat is very lazy and overweight, plus he had an issue with leaving a huge mess whenever he ate. I purchased this almost as a joke, thinking that it wouldn't be effective and it would just make his eating messier but I was so wrong! This fits the perfect amount for each of his meals (¼ cup) and I adjust it to the hardest setting so he has to chase it around the kitchen to get any food out. Since only a few fall out each time he doesn't leave a mess anymore, plus he's lost a significant amount of weight simply by adding this to his routine. I also love that if I know I'll be out for the night I can hide this full in the house and he will eventually find it and have dinner!
Angela A.
Knoxville
Love the concept, but both of my 2 year old cats have given this zero interest. I’ve tried putting food in, their favorite treats... I try to play with it to see if they’ll notice. They don’t look twice at it. If they suddenly start to use it I will update my review.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this come in any other colors?