BY PREMIER PET PRODUCTS

PRR1043: Features: -Dog life jacket-U-shaped buoyancy collar keeps your dogs head above water-Ergonomic fit prevents twisting, stepping or swimming out of the vest-Tail to collar zippered opening for easy on / off use-Specially placed assistance handles-Mesh underside for additional comfort and support-Made in United States. Options: -Available in several sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: Yellow-Bright vest colors for added visibility. Dimensions: -Tiny dimensions: 11 H x 6 W x 1.5 D-Extra small dimensions: 14 H x 6.5 W x 1.5 D-Large dimensions: 25 H x 11 W x 2 D-Extra Large dimensions: 31 H x 13 W x 2 D. see more...

samantha c.
Fenton, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
With Premier Pet Products - Fido Float Life Vest- Yellow Xl there are no more worries for me. my black lab loves going out on the boat with me and I always worried what if something happened but now that I have this the worries and gone. my dog loves it as soon as I grab it he runs over and lets me put it on him because he knows he is going for a boat ride.
Sheree h.
OMG this is a Godsend!!! I little Yorkiepoo just loves being in the water ALL the time!! He would get too tired to stay in as long as he wants if he wasn't wearing this. I feel so much more at ease knowing he's not going under the water if I'm not looking. I put this on him & he's just crying, waiting for me to let him go... Then he runs so fast to the pool & just flies off the deck!! I just love the quality!
Jessica G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Bought this for my Boston terrier as we had to go on a family vacation to a lake. She does not know how to swim and the best helped her feel comfortable in the water
Louie M.
Lexington, KY
This is s good item to have for any large dog owner. It's important for my dog to have a life vest when we go out on the water
kim G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Bought this for my pup when we went on a canoe trip. it for her great and she didn't seem to mind wearing it.