BY PREMIER PET PRODUCTS #4 in Cat Accessories

PetSafe Gentle Leader Come with Me Kitty Harness & Bungee Leash - Find This Gentle Leader Cat Walking Harness and Bungee Cat Leash Online at petco.com Enrich your cat's life with the sights, sounds and smells of a safe outdoor experience. Developed specifically for the safety and security of our beloved feline friends, the PetSafe Gentle Leader Come with Me Kitty Harness & Bungee Leash allows you to take your precious kitty out and about safely. By applying gentle pressure on your adorable feline, the shoulder straps of this cat walking harness gently tighten as needed to allow more control and a better fit, keeping your cat safe and within a secure proximity when taking a walk outdoors. This convenient feature allows you to effectively direct your kitty without straining your cat's neck and throat, as it boasts a unique sternum slide that allows for a custom fit and does not apply pressure on kitty's delicate throat. The bungee cat leash extends from 40" to 64", providing gentle "give" should your cat decide to leap forward when out for a walk. With this premium cat harness and bungee leash keeping your cat within a safe distance from you, you can spend more time with your cat outdoors and strengthen your bond. see more...

• We just rescued a very curious kitty, and we're considering a lea...3 Answers
  • I've tried this for my cats and they just hunch and don't walk. D...3 Answers
  • Do cats actually stay on leashes? My cats are so ...Be the first to answer!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Johns island , SC
Although these fit well, my cats couldn't stand being on a harness. Like at all.
montana s.
montana s.
Lafayette, LA
I got this for my bengal cat and yes i love it it is a very awesome cat harness that tightens and holds well it doesnt slip at all and ive noticed since the leash is springy and light it doesnt bother my wild cat she loves it i would reccomend this to any big cat owner this is a good starting leash to train on.
Erica T.
Erica T.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat isn't a big fan of the harness and can easily slip out of it if he's given the opportunity. However, I've used it many times while traveling through airports (when he's least likely to run free) and have had no problems. So while my cat is unhappy, the job definitely gets done.
Pauline B.
Pauline B.
Claremont, CA
Pet Lover Expert
We got my kitten one and we are training her she doesn't mind it. We take her out and everything and it lets us aloe her to roam . It's good value and it helps keep her safe . I would recommend to people that are training kittens. Cats are more stubborn.
Hibah Y.
Hibah Y.
Pet Lover Expert
The idea of this product isn't bad and neither was the quality of harness but my cat just honestly hates it. She will fight you if you try to put this on her and once you get it on she won't move one muscle gotta drag her around.
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Punxsutawney , PA
Pet Lover Expert
My cats don't particularly care for it, which is why there's a low rating. I think if they took to it more, it'd have more of a use. But until they get comfortable with the idea it's kind of a work in progress.
Emily F.
Emily F.
I love this product especially when you have a domesticated home bound cat. We have a stray cat we rescued who was under weight and was badly malnutrition. He wants nothing but to go outside, this allows us to take him with us outside and explore without worrying about him running away
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Glen daniel, WV
I love taking my cat on walks and this would be perfect but unfortunately she did not like the harness around her. She was very stationary. It was made out of great lasting materials though.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Huntington , WV
I think this is a great product but my cat was not about it at all. He hated something being attached to something and he didn't like that he wasn't able to wonder
Megan O.
Megan O.
Lehi, UT
Pet Lover Expert
We have recently started taking our kitty outside on this and she hates it! But it makes me feel better knowing she will be safe.
Kayleigh L.
Kayleigh L.
We just rescued a very curious kitty, and we're considering a leash. Thoughts? Pros? Cons?
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
I've tried this for my cats and they just hunch and don't walk. Does anyone's cat actually walk with this?
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Slidell, LA
Are they worth it?
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Pet Lover Expert
Do cats actually stay on leashes? My cats are so wild I don't know if it'd work