BY PREMIER PET PRODUCTS

PRR1036: Features: -Kitty harness and bungee leash-Come with me kitty leash and bungee harness has shoulder straps that gently tighten as needed to allow more control-Unique sternum slide allows for a custom fit and does not put pressure on kitty's delicate throat-Bungee leash extends from 40 inches to 64 inches providing gentle give should your cat decide to leap forward-Made in United States. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 8" H x 5.25" W x 1.25" D. see more...

Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
I has been eyeing this for a month at Target before I actually purchased it. I was a little weary because of the price but I bought it then tried it on my rambunctious cat and she actually loved it. It is extremely adjustable for every size cat. I highly recommend this !! Now she gets to stroll through the neighborhood with me. She thinks she's too cool for school with this on. So it's a BIG plus for me and her!!!
Riana B.
This is the best harness ever for a cat. I bought a nice, fancy harness and it really doesn't compare to this one. The other harnesses don't get the neck to back portion right -- EVER! It's always too short. This harness fits all 3 of our cats just right. It's highly adjustable. The bungee cord is nice but I've found that a retractable lead is best for cats.. I was tired of having to run to keep up with Miss Kitty!
Cassi S.
Payette, ID
My cats hated it! But they were adults. Tried it on a younger one and she acted fine. Just walking around. :) they mainly just need to get used to the harness(like with collars) so i liked the product. However! The leash wasn't all that great.
Marissa G.
I wanna get this for my cat. Normally I let him go outside for about an hour everyday but recently there has been a lot of dogs roaming around my house & I don't want him getting hurt so I wanna try this for my cat. I just don't know how he would feel about it.
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
A bit difficult to figure out how to get around the cat, but once on he just kind of strutted around. Alot of cats will refuse any kind of leash at all but this one has a bounce that makes my cat think he's i ncontrl.
Jessica P.
Perris, CA
By reading the reviews , Imma have to bye this product. Ive always wanted to take my cat out side but i never found a good leash for him. Now i think i found one :)
Marisa R.
Del Rio
We got those for my dog and this is the best one I have gotten, I like this unlike the actual collar because it's safer for my lovely dog
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
This thing is awesome!! I have wanted to get one of these for my cat for years now! I think he would hate it, but I love it!
Tricia F.
The harness for this is great. My cat pretty much walks into it. The bungee leash wasn't my favorite, though. I prefer a regular style leash.
Helena B.
If you start young, this might work. But on my one-year old who thinks she's the boss: no way.
Marissa G.
If anyone has purchased this can you please tell me how your cat handled it?
Cassi S.
Payette, ID
My cats hated it! But they were adults. Tried it on a younger one and she acted fine. Just walking around. :) they mainly just need to get used to the harness(like with collars). Hope this helped
Prudence B.