BY PREMIER PET PRODUCTS

PRR1039: Features: -Dog toy-2-Piece adjustable rubber treat dispensing toy-Rate of dispersal can be adjusted to suit the interest and ability of the dog-Adjustable opening allows it to be filled with a variety of hard, soft, and smear-able treats-Made in United States. Options: -Available in Small, Medium and Large sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: Purple. Dimensions: -Small dimensions: 5.75 H x 4 W x 2.5 D-Medium dimensions: 7 H x 5.25 W x 3 D-Large dimensions: 8.5 H x 6.75 W x 3.5 D. see more...

• What other products do your dogs like?3 Answers
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Beverly Hills, FL
Keeps my furbaby busy for a bit lol. He loves when he gets that treat! Love this product for sure! will have to buy a back up lol
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Metairie, LA
Great for keeping my dogs busy on long car rides. They love this toy BC they know what's inside!!
Jayel K.
Jayel K.
Love giving my pup this on a busy day. Keeps him occupied and doesn't lose his attention.
Ahmed V.
Ahmed V.
Pearl City, HI
I have a similar product but a shape of a bone. If I can't take my dog out to play. I normally fill this product with his favorite treats or squeeze in some peanut butter and at least a couple of hits hours he will be occupied and don't even realize he's playing lol.
kendal n.
kendal n.
Pensacola, FL
I use this device to get my dog some exercise he loves playing around with it and he loves getting the treats out
Katrina V.
Katrina V.
Winter park, Fl
Love this thing it definitely keeps my dog occupied for awhile and it's also a toy that he can't easily break!
Anna R.
Love this product because it keeps my dog busy tying to get to the snack and is so great that he gets a treat when he finally does
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
This is good to keep your dogs occupied, especially if your busy or something.
Anna R.
What other products do your dogs like?