BY PREMIER PET PRODUCTS

PRR1047: Features: -Dog treat-Great tasting nutritious, low-fat food that can help keep your adult dog healthy and fit-Reduces fat and calories without reducing nutrients necessary to maintain optimum health-Naturally preserved, contains no byproducts-100% guaranteed-Weight gain can be due to inactivity or a natural tendency to gain weight-Most veterinarians consider overweight dogs at risk for a number of health problems-Brewer's Rice, Rice Bran, Chicken Meal, Rice Flour, Rice Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Flaxseed, Dried Egg Product, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Natural Flavoring, Yeast Culture, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine Hydroxy Analogue, L-Lysine, Vitamin E Supplement, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, D-Activated Animal Sterol (source of Vitamin D3), Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Copper Proteinate-Crude Protein, minimum: 14.00%-Crude Fat, minimum: 6.00%-Crude Fat, maximum: 8.00%-Crude Fiber, maximum: 5.00%-Moisture, maximum: 10.00%-Ash, maximum: 6.00%-Vitamin A, minimum: 7,000 IU/kg-Vitamin E, minimum: 200 IU/kg-Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum: 1.70%-Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum: 0.25%-Glucosamine, maximum: 400 ppm-Glucosamine, minimum: 325 ppm-Chondroitin Sulfate, maximum: 320 ppm-Chondroitin Sulfate, minimum: 245 ppm*Not recognized by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile as an essential nutrient-Calorie Content (calculated): 370 kcal/cup-Maintenance:-For dogs weighing up to 3 to 12 lbs. 3/4 to 1-1/2 cups, 13 to 20 lbs. 1-1/2 to 3 cups, 21 to 50 lbs. 3 to 5-3/4 cups, 51 to 100 lbs. 5-3/4 to 9-3/4 cups-Weight Reduction:-For dog see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My dog loves these." in 1 review
  • "I've never seen Busy Buddy in pet stores before but, from the reviews that I've read it's a good treat that will keep your dog busy chewing on this products it's long lasting for your pet" in 1 review
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
I buy these for my dogs toy. I thought it would keep her busy while I worked, but she Loves them so much that I can't complete my project before she finishes getting them off the toy.
Stephanie H.
Washington, DC
My pups love this toy! It keeps them busy for a while too. My smaller dog, especially, usually tears through things like this but this product lasts a good amount of time!
Denise U.
We love busy buddy products! Our dogs chew the long lasting treats within minutes and with these, they have to work for the reward!
Bryanne C.
Sanbornton , NH
My dog loves these. Use these with a toy made be the se brand. She goes nuts when she thinks she is getting one
My dog loves these. They keep him busy and are great for chewing. Keeps dogs from chewing on things they shouldn't
Darlene B.