BY PREMIER PET PRODUCTS

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

PRR1017: Features: -Dog toy-Made of natural rubber-Funky noise-maker that is sure to perk up play time-Inner-facing, soft adjustable rubber prongs that move aside to allow the toy to be stuffed with treats-Prongs allow food and treats to randomly dispense, rewarding your dog as he plays-Made in United States. Color/Finish: -Color: Purple. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 5.75 H x 7.25 W x 2.75 D. see more...

• Are these as durable as the Kong products? and is their a money b...1 Answers
Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Heather S.
Pet Lover Expert
I got the PetSafe Busy Buddy Chuckle dog toy after doing a bunch of research into toys that could help keep my dog busy and not bored while I am at work. The busy buddy got good reviews and recommendations so I went ahead and purchased it. I had high hopes for this toy. But my dog Thunder Snow, a 4 year old pit bull, wasn't too impressed. I wasn't all that happy with it either. It's got little teeth in both of the treat openings. The teeth hold the treats in so they don't all come out at once. You're supposed to cut the teeth shorter depending on the size of treats you are using and how fast you want them to come out. I spent close to an hour cutting small snipes on all the teeth to find a happy medium between having it be too hard to get the treats out and having them just dump out a few seconds after she started playing with it. This also means that you have to use similar size treats every time you use this product because once the teeth are cut there's no lengthing them. After I filled the treat chambers, I dropped it on the floor and it squeaked. The squeak feature is a good addition and it definitely got my dogs attention but it takes too hard of a drop or shake to make it sqeak. My dog couldn't make the toy squeak on her own so she lost interest pretty quick. She wasn't too interested in the types of treats I put in the first couple times. It's just a hassle to find treats the same size or find slightly bigger ones and spend another hour trying to cut the teeth to the new proper size. This toy wasn't a total loss because Thunder does like to play fetch with it. She loves when I throw it and it squeaks when it lands.
Karen B.
Are these as durable as the Kong products? and is their a money back guarantee?